Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: So, what have you got against eggs?

A: The puppies ate your chipper!

Q: What makes you think Mechanon has teamed up with Telios and gone into the pet business ?

Q: why did you fondle that?

A: I suspect my sex appeal is fading

Q: What will you never hear Warren Beatty say except when Ned Beatty is impersonating him ?

A: Qualified to pursue

A: It's not the fall I mind' date=' it's the lack of a sudden stop at the bottom that worries me.[/quote']

Q: We've blown a hole clean through the planet, benighted space maggot. We're dropping you into it. You'll oscillate back and forth, from surface to surface, forever, until you starve or your suit runs out of air; we don't care which. You like that? Or perhaps you'll just go insane from your fear of falling, up and down eternally?

A: No, you are not allowed to attempt a Seduction attempt on the Demon Lord, Gragkkhmoggk, nor any of the hundred thousand Hellspawn under his command. When I said "eat", it was meant in a consume-for-nutritional-digestion sort of way.

A: No' date=' you are [i']not[/i] allowed to attempt a Seduction attempt on the Demon Lord, Gragkkhmoggk, nor any of the hundred thousand Hellspawn under his command. When I said "eat", it was meant in a consume-for-nutritional-digestion sort of way.

Q: Said by a Succubus: "Umm... ick. Well, if I have to do this, I may as well enjoy it. So, if I need to eat the Demon Lord and his Hellspawn, what kind of penalties do I have on my Seduction roll?"

A: Roll a Natural 2 on three dice.

Q: What must I do to Uncreate the Universe?

A: The Eye of Argon is many things, friend. A bath toy not being among them.

Q: Why did it start to collapse the barriers between worlds when I used it to playfight with my rubber ducky?

A: It appears to be a corpse with 2 bullet holes, wheat thresher marks, and Paid in Full tattooed on its buttocks.

A: It appears to be a corpse with 2 bullet holes' date=' wheat thresher marks, and Paid in Full tattooed on its buttocks.[/quote']

Q: Why do you say this...thing...is evidence of a Farmers' Mafia hit?

A: Anime Amish.

Q: Why do you say this...thing...is evidence of a Farmers' Mafia hit?

A: Anime Amish.

Q: Okay...I get the lack of technology, but why are the women always grinning when they come back from the barn?

A: The large pit of Pisa.

Q: Okay...I get the lack of technology, but why are the women always grinning when they come back from the barn?

A: The large pit of Pisa.

Q: What exactly got Death Tribble, Zornwil and a collection of the other brigands on the NGD into trouble with the Italian authorities ?

A: The evidence in hand

Q: What exactly got Death Tribble, Zornwil and a collection of the other brigands on the NGD into trouble with the Italian authorities ?

A: The evidence in hand

Q: How did death tribble straighten the leaning tower at Pisa?

A: Gillian Anderson, Mariah Carey, & Martina Hingis on a tropical island with you [both] naked.

A: Gillian Anderson' date=' Mariah Carey, & Martina Hingis on a tropical island with you naked.[/quote']

Q: What on Earth were you dreaming about that made you empty your revolver into your alarm clock this morning, and then run over the wreckage repeatedly with a steam roller?

A: That's no space station. That's a moon.

Q: What on Earth were you dreaming about that made you empty your revolver into your alarm clock this morning, and then run over the wreckage repeatedly with a steam roller?

A: That's no space station. That's a moon.

Q: Oh crap, is that the Death Star?

A: I'll need a roll of quarters, a 2 liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape.

A: And that's why it's against the law for you (and ONLY you) to carry Silly Putty.

Q: I don't understand why they still are mad at for that time I tried to take an imprint of the Presidents face.

A: It's for everyday use.

Q: I don't understand why they still are mad at for that time I tried to take an imprint of the Presidents face.

A: It's for everyday use.

Q: This says it contains Hydrofluoric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Potassium Cyanide, Mercury, Ammonia and traces of Polonium and Depleted Uranium, but I can't read the bottom note, what does it say?

A: That is not your final answer.