Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

Yeah' date=' never been a fan of nachos myself for that reason (well, plus the sour cream and beans that are usually mixed in with them).[/quote']

The beans and sour cream are a draw for me. :) I frequently order the Nachos Bellgrande meal from Taco Bell and scoop out the contents of the Taco Supreme onto the nachos to give them more meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to try a horchata last night! Loved it! :D

Which kind? (I'm guessing Mexican, in which case was it the sweet cinnamon sugar or hot cinnamon flavor?

There are five things I usually order when we go to any Mexican resturant for the first time.

Steak tacos

Enchiladas Rojas

Tamales (preferably with pork)

Quesadillas (and they better be on corn tortillas with no meat damn it!)

Horchata

and fried ice cream for desert if I have room after all that sampeling.

Between November 17 and 21, diners at Burger King in Japan will be able to partake in an all-you-can-eat extravaganza.

Between November 17 and 21, those who order a large black burger meal deal between 2pm and 11pm get to stuff their faces with as many burgers, fries (or onion rings) as they can for thirty minutes after ordering.

Once you finish the meal you paid for, all you need to do is go to the register with your burger wrapper, paper bag, empty cup (free refills!), and receipt to get all the Whoppers, medium fries (or onion rings), and medium coke you can handle in half an hour.

Oh, and today I learned that "viking" in japan means "all you can eat buffet". Seems appropriate...

The name of this is event is "'B'iKing", a word play on the Japanese word "viking" (バイキング), which means all-you-can-eat buffet, and "Burger King".

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I'm cheating. I've been asked to provide something for my office's Holiday Potluck next week and my contribution will be two cream pies, one banana cream and one chocolate cream (though the chocolate pie might also include bananas). I'm making them with pudding mix and pre-made graham crusts, so I'm definitely cheating compared to all the doctors and health coordinators who make all sorts of cool things from scratch.

I feel just terrible about it.