And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

According to Jason the last of the non-foreign preorders should go out tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon is for dealing with the problem furriners. So if yours isn't showing as underway by' date=' say, Monday, there's a problem and let Chez Walters know about it. dw[/quote']

I don't suspect there is a problem, but just in case, how long should we who have GenCon pre-orders rail on before we should actually be worried?

I don't suspect there is a problem' date=' but just in case, how long should we who have GenCon pre-orders rail on before we should actually be worried?[/quote']

Geez, if you're in the absolute last batch out the door and everything goes as slowly as possible across the country, you should still have it late next week. So if, I dunno, Monday the 23rd rolls around and it's not there, then probably some one has blunder'd. dw

Geez' date=' if you're in the absolute last batch out the door and everything goes as slowly as possible across the country, you should still have it late next week. So if, I dunno, Monday the 23rd rolls around and it's not there, then probably some one has blunder'd. dw[/quote']

Ok, cool. I honestly just think it's the mail system being slow...lame zombie mules aren't known to be speedy. :)

Mine arrived, just picked them up today (dent in lower H6e1 spine) in the Great not quite White North and while the mule was going to head to Alaska first I told it to head back down south to get to Mayapuppies ;)

I gotta say though that having the .PDFs first worked out really well as I was able to print them out and binderize them earlier and make notes on the paper and the new books look awesome but the new glossy paper isn't very good for writing on. Hero Games should do more of these pre-orders bundle package deals where you can get the .pdfs while waiting for the dead-tree hard copies to be printed and shipped and re-shipped.

Great books, thanks to Tina and her team for getting them out, must be a massive job moving out these hordes of hefty tomes of heroism!

Mine arrived' date=' just picked them up today (dent in lower H6e1 spine) in the Great not quite White North and while the mule was going to head to Alaska first I told it to head back down south to get to Mayapuppies ;)

Thanks Hierax!

That would certainly explain the no books yesterday.

Geez' date=' if you're in the absolute last batch out the door and everything goes as slowly as possible across the country, you should still have it late next week. So if, I dunno, Monday the 23rd rolls around and it's not there, then probably some one has blunder'd. dw[/quote']

Actually, if the GenCon orders are sent via USPS, then I should not expect to see mine until about a week after everyone else sees theirs. It is not uncommon for me to get flyers for sales which have already expired, political advertisements for campaigns that are already passed, and the other day, I just got a mismailed postcard telling Mr Lincoln to avoid the play.

ETA - Not in today's mail. Maybe it went UPS instead. . . .