Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

Re: Create a Villain Theme Team!

He was one of the more peaceful of its kind, and craved only nuts.

Now he's feral and bestial, and craves meat.

He's ten times his original size, and still growing.

His fangs are razor-sharp, and he loves to go for the throat.

He is...

The Vorpal Squirrel!

(Really... how surprised are you?)

Harry the Hamster after drinking his water tasted something funny suddenly he grew large and had a craving for meat. He became.....

Tyrannosaurus Hamster (he may allow to be call T-Ham by his friends, we'll see)

"Such a pretty bird I am I am...SQUAWK!!!" The magpie preened her feathers after landing expertly on the young man's head. The man didn't move, frozen and unblinking. "Love the shinies I do I do! Pretty bird wants pretty bauble! Give Maggie bauble! SQUAWK!!! Give Maggie bauble...NOW!!!"

With the barest whimper of protest, the man stiffly reached up and pulled out his own eye. The magpie greedily took the offered trophy and swallowed it whole. She fluttered her wings and uttered one more dark caw.

"MORE!!!"

Maggie May I has a limited form of mental domination over humans. However, she has to stay perched on a victim to work her control. Like all magpies, she's attracted to shiny objects (like jewels and gems). She also loves eating eyes, leaving the now-blind victim to the appetites of the rest of the Unnatural Predators.

It appears the unknown scientist may have been on the Internet and got caught up in modern Internet culture. How else would you explain the tide of partly duplicated animals that rush at you as a tide that overwhelm you ?

And the fact that they come when you call Badger ! Badger ! Badger ! ?

It is odd that it comprises versions from all over the world that act as one.

Earthworms continue growing all their lives; this one has been modified to be effectively immortal and highly carnivorous--and if it's cut apart, each segment is able to grow into a copy of the original. Truly it is...

The Great Wyrm

It appears the unknown scientist may have been on the Internet and got caught up in modern Internet culture. How else would you explain the tide of partly duplicated animals that rush at you as a tide that overwhelm you ?

:tsk::tsk::tsk:

:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Rebuked by Badger himself. I feel honoured.

"Mrs. Munroe! Mrs. Munroe, there's something wrong with my frog!"

Every year, it's the same damn thing. One of these brats is ALWAYS too squeamish or cowardly to dissect one measly frog.... Mrs. Munroe bit back a grunt, pulling her ample frame out of her chair and wondering yet again why corporal punishment couldn't be an option any more. Bad enough they want to replace dissecting with a computer program. A damn COMPUTER program! Not in MY classroom!

The teacher approached the shuddering Tiffani. "For heavens' sake, girl...you've made the cut all wro--!" Mrs. Munroe's eyes fell upon the formaldehyde-reeking amphibian. There was a crooked incision down its front, froggy guts hanging all out.

And it was holding Tiffini's scalpel.

The last thing Mrs. Munroe heard was a rasping ribbit before the zombie frog Croaked leapt up to slash her throat.

Little outside the box compared to the rest...

A victim of advanced military genetic experiments, which resulted in his intelligence being incredibly magnified (unbeknownst to the scientist, of course), a chimpanzee planned his escape. Cunningly he let loose his fellow chimpanzee and started a fire. All but one chimpanzee was recaptured. One also died in the stampede to escape, our little genius who started it.

....except, he had switched name tags with a fellow chimpanzee. The one who was never caught. Mistaken ID it seems, and the scientists didnt realize what they unknowingly unleashed upon the world. A mad genius.

Pretty soon, this chimp had manipulated his way into the home of the eccentic and introverted billionaire B.T. Hughes. Not long after that the Hughes fortune started increasing again rapidly with shrewd investments. Only Hughes himself has learned the truth to what his pet is. ANd he is has become slavishly devoted to our genius. Any mention of his "smart little fellow", which has been named Donald Chimp by his master (Hughes has a wierd obsession with a certain other Donald that is a billionaire)has been assumed as one more bit of eccentricity from the billionaire.

Between his escape and reappearance with Hughes. Donald came into contact with a certain mad scientist. Finding the mistakes in the man's experiments, the chimp exposed himself to the scientist that he was in fact intelligent and capable of speech. He agreed to create 6 creatures for the scientist. However, in return the chimp would be the true boss of the operation, the scientist was then given the instructions to wait for 6 months before he would be contacted again. 6 months later he received a notice from Hughes Enterprises it was "that talking chimp"! The final phase was to begin. In that time with the chimp's refinements and the monsters' creation and subsequent training havoc was ready to be wrecked.

Donald had 2 humans in the palm of his paw. One a mad scientist with a horde of mutated creatures. Another as a front man on the business side. And it would be highly unlikely he would be discovered as the man....er.....ape behind it all until it was too late for the humans.

Note: I kind of got wierdly inspired by combining Donald Trump and the Powerpuff Girls episode with magalomaniacal cat.

The Planetary Pantheon 9 members

These 9 can be a blend of the mythological character the planet is named after, and the planet themselves

Note: I count Pluto as a planet as I am still in denial.:doi:

Note: I realized I made this too complicated, as I busted my brains trying to create one, myself

The set up you had was good, Badger. I even liked the pluto you had.

My pick would be Jupiter. He's tough enough to take anything a hero can do and laugh. His major ability is weather control creating massive storms at the drop of a hat. He only has one eye, which can lead to problems with anything that requires depth perception.

CES

The set up you had was good, Badger. I even liked the pluto you had.

My pick would be Jupiter. He's tough enough to take anything a hero can do and laugh. His major ability is weather control creating massive storms at the drop of a hat. He only has one eye, which can lead to problems with anything that requires depth perception.

CES

Yeah, I am going to bring back my Pluto more or less the same. The main complication was the "moons". It was either going to be a complication or needed to be ignored. It was causing to much thinking. ANd I kind of pitied a person who wanted to add the moons of Jupiter or Saturn.

Anyhow, for Pluto

Pluto was a small nerdy kid with glasses who was bullied by the other kids. Especially his "jock" older brother. However he discovered he had a knack for necromantic spells. As he became skilled in the undead arts, he turned towards revenge and supervillainy.

Soon, the Planetary Pantheon found him and suggested he'd be perfect as their Pluto. Poor Pluto soon realized these guys treat him like the omega wolf his peers treated him like. They really dont seem to consider him a full fledged member. That is, unless, a dirty job needs done, so they call on the guy with the army of undead nasties. These days he whines away about his life to any undead corpses in the vicinity or the stray mutt that took to following him whom he calls "Cerberus". Whining about his treatment from the other 8, how he'll ditch them and become and show them (though he probably doesnt have the nerve). Whining about his unluckiness in love and never being able to find "his Persephone". Though, being a nerdy guy surrounded by smelly dead guys complicates things. For his part Cerberus seems to be the only living creature who cares for Pluto. Though the mutt sometimes can be nuisance when he runs away with the leg bone of an animated skeleton.

Note: Yeah, I had to give him a dog. Just felt sorry for him.

Mercury

This guy everyone hates. He's fast, he's flashy. He says things behind your back as he is the messenger of the gods. His main defense is not being hit. He often breaks out a guitar and hits power chords which deafen his opponents stating that 'kids nowadays would not know what a lyre is, you know what I am saying ?'

Mercury is good looking and knows it but does not preen or use vanity except to mock himself. He sometimes stands beside Pluto just to show the contrast but does not stoop to violence against him or bad mouthing him. He will however bad mouth the others on occassion.

Jupiter is the recipient of a lot of dada jokes as Mercury refers to him as 'Pops' after the Greek and Roman legend of Mercury/Hemes being Jupiter's/Zeus's son.

The speedster is conscious of his own vulnerability and will make a point of taking out people with area effect attacks, mentalists and those using suppression fire as a matter of urgency. Harking back to legend Mercury will often leer at attractive female opponents and will if given an opportunity try to overpower and make them believe he will assault them. They will be 'saved' just in time by either their friends or his colleagues calling him off.

Venus

Chantelle Beaumont is Venus. As Lady Gaga says 'I was born this way'. Beautiful and vain, Venus provides a distraction to heroes with all sorts of facial tricks and body language which halt them in the middle of what they are doing and allow her fellows to get on with the gig. However she is smart enough to realise she needed to be more than a pretty face so she got Mars to train her up in combat techniques. 'I don't need to be as good as you but I do need to be able to defend myself and help out' she explained to him. Again relating to the myths Mars and Venus are an item even though both have wandering eyes.

Venus has left her old name behind and refuses to answer to any other name other than her nom de guerre. She has some mind control power based on persuasion and if someone finds her attractive it is stronger. Chantelle also realises that she ain't the brains of the bunch so follows the lead of the others and does act as a calming influence on them at times. She is loyal to Jupiter and will often back Neptune as Venus was born from the sea.

When she is going after another man she makes sure that Mars does not find out or is similarly engaged in going after another woman.

However she often mocks poor Pluto but never in combat or just before a mission. And she will often make it up to him as she has no wish to be set upon by the dead. She does not like Mercury who seems immune to her charms and has insulted her to her face and behind her back.

Venus always has a costume that accentuates her figure but never one that would be impractical in combat ie a bikini in a shoot out.

Out of combat she shows off her figure to its fullest advantage and exercises religiously as well as watching what she eats/drinks.

She makes a note of any woman who says that she is her equal in looks or better so that she can have them disfigured. But she also seeks to cripple any man who suggests that she and another villainess or a heroine would be a good couple. She has tried to catch Mercury out this way but he simply smiled and ran off.

As the only woman of the group she is spoiled by the others to an extent but she is smart enough to exude her charm on keeping everyone sweet without setting them at each others throats over her. The others have noted she has no such qualms getting others to fight over her particularly if it helps her or the team get away.

Of course, much to Venus' dismay, she's soon no longer the only woman on the team...

The original Mars stepped down, due to the wear and tears of age (though he can and will still advise on combat tactics). In his place, his goddaughter Eris has been brought in. No slouch in hand to hand combat herself, Eris will be the first to admit her looks don't even come close to Chantelle's -- which suits her just fine actually. For Eris is not just a mistress of disguise, but an outright shapeshifter. Worse still, Eris is capable of psychic emotional manipulation. She serves as a scout and stealth infiltrator, causing as much discord among their enemies as much as possible.

Saturn

Cordwainer Van Gesten is Saturn. A large guy he serves as the resident brick of the group. He is also fond of astronomy unlike the others and knows plenty of facts about the planets which has caused him to be thought of as a know it all. He does not get on with Mercury who tends to refer to him as 'Grandad' after the myths (Jupiter is Saturn's son and Mercury is Jupiter's son). There was also the time when referring to Saturn as one of the gas giants that Mercury quipped 'I'm not surprised given your flatulence'. However Mercury has aided Saturn particularly in combat taking out people who could hurt him such as martial artists and mentalists so Saturn does not begrudge his membership of the group.

Saturn likes Venus but knows how she keeps her distance and is still in touch with the original Mars, so he is seeing what Eris will do.

Saturn intimidates Pluto but atacking him would be beneath him. Besides the dog could attack him and he would not want to hurt the pooch.

No-one in the group knows Saturn's real name and he has gone to some lengths to keep it hidden. If anyone finds out and mocks him for it, then they will have a really nasty time.

Number seven of the group is Luna. She controls the flow of liquids near her. She doesn't seem like much of a threat with her bunny ears and big grin. Don't be fooled. She is known for causing strokes by changing the flow to an opponent's brain.

CES

I would like to make the point that Eris and Luna are satillites and not planets so technically do not fit the concept. Badger changed it removing moons to make it easier for people to do ideas.

If Eris became Mars 2 that would not be a problem due to the link to the original Mars.

But Luna is a problem even if renamed to Neptuna as Venus's background would have to be redone to take account of another female in the group earlier than expected.

We thus may only have 5 entries here instead of 7.

The missing planets are Uranus, Neptune, Mars and Earth. But that depends on what happens re Eris and Luna.

Well, one could argue that there shouldn't be a member for Earth, seeing as Earth is not a planet visible in the night sky, nor does it have a god from the Greco-Roman pantheon representing it. But if we go there, there's also the issue of there only being 5 planets in antiquity...