WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

The only difference was who Orton was doing these things against. It is not the first time though. Stone Cold Steve Austin started as a heel, and he didn't change what he did.

And I agree that Orton is more enjoyable as a heel. I am afraid this will lead to a Christian heel turn instead of an Orton one. Orton became a face because the people wanted to cheer for him over DiBiase and Rhodes when Legacy was breaking apart.

And I specifically did not watch. And it was hard for me sitting here and not watching it.

According to The Wrestling Observer, it's being said that most people within WWE consider The Undertaker to be retired. As we reported several days ago, this is one of the reasons why Michelle McCool decided to leave WWE, in order to spend more time with her husband.

While sources close to The Undertaker are not ruling out the possibility of him working a match at next year's WrestleMania, the feeling right now is that he will not compete in a match until then. It's being said that The Undertaker is in far worse condition physically than is being lead on, and there is an expectation that The Undertaker will win a match at WrestleMania 28 and then retire from WWE with a 20-0 'Mania record.

According to The Wrestling Observer, it's being said that most people within WWE consider The Undertaker to be retired. As we reported several days ago, this is one of the reasons why Michelle McCool decided to leave WWE, in order to spend more time with her husband.

While sources close to The Undertaker are not ruling out the possibility of him working a match at next year's WrestleMania, the feeling right now is that he will not compete in a match until then. It's being said that The Undertaker is in far worse condition physically than is being lead on, and there is an expectation that The Undertaker will win a match at WrestleMania 28 and then retire from WWE with a 20-0 'Mania record.

I had heard this. Good for him. He has deserved his time off. I hope he gets his health squared around. This is just one more reason why the WWE needs to make new stars. With Taker all but retired, and HHH doing very little, and Edge retiring, there seemingly should be some spots opening. We'll see who can take those.

And I have to say, with HHH in charge of talent acquisition... if he keeps bringing in people like Sin Cara... good for him. HHH is also supposedly behind the Kharma vignettes that were shown. Kharma's arrival has been handled extremely well so far so I have hope.

And seeing the end of the Christian-Orton match, with the focus on Christian and being depressed after the loss, maybe there is actually more to this than just Vince wanted the Edge-Christian "moment" on PPV and then wanted Christian out as champ. I hope so... at least.

There's always more to it. 'Taker is about done though. Not easy for a big man to have the career he's had, and he's not exactly young anymore either even if he is married to a girl young enough to be his daughter, heh.

Not sold on HHH yet, the vignettes and such, that's just old school Vince stuff, so it's not like he's really done anything other then bring a bit back.

Hopefully on Smackdown, the do a full Heel turn push for Orton. It's really the only way I can stomach the guy, because he always comes off as more smarmy then mean.

~Rex

Saw some of the pictures of Kharma aka Awesome Kong. Says something about the trust you have to have for somebody to let them hold you vertical with your head pointing at the ground. And yes she is terrifying.

As for the Undertaker, yeah it is likely from my viewpoint that he will wrestle one last Wrestlemania and then go. He's the only one of their people who has been at 20 Wrestlemanias although he has been around longer. Flair said it when he was inducted into the Hall of Fame, 'The Undertaker. You will never see anyone like him again.'

I'll miss him. Like Bret Hart and the Bulldog.

Taker stayed because he Came from where Hogan and Savage were going heh. I wouldn't think he would have wanted to return to the Mean Mark days. Besides, with Taker it's always been the image. If he couldn't take the image with him he wasn't going to go.

There's rumors of Savage getting camera time in the ring again somewhere.

Hogan....Hogan goes where he can make the most money that he can control directly. Pretty much been that way since he got his own name under control.

~Rex

This weekend I caught some of TOUGH ENOUGH. I'd been avoiding it since I wasn't a big fan of the original. Let me tell ya, Stone Cold makes that show. I *love* the segments where he's eliminating someone and he gives them the opportunity to argue back. My favorite had him deciding on the spur of the moment to have the two guys cut promos on each other. So much more entertaining than I thought it would be.

As for the wrestlers, I'm not sure they need to go outside the existing business to find a new star, since there are plenty of folks out there busting their nuts to make it already. But Jeremiah and Martin were both very good, and Luke was good when he wasn't taking time out to pat hismelf on the back.

They're not really going outside the business, except for a few folks. Lot of these kids are working the Indies and Developmental circuts anyway. The Tough Enough show is just put together a lot better now but the folks doing it looked at what made the last one fail, and went, AH!, and fixed it.

Then you get to look at Trish Stratus for awhile, and try and figure out why Bill Demott isn't back in the ring wrecking Havok like he should be, and then sit back and enjoy Stone Cold dressing down a noob while one ponders why Booker T is actually well spoken and intelligible on Tough Enough yet, can't be understood when on any other show, heh.

~Rex

From what I've heard' date=' Savage will never get in the HoF as long as Vince is in charge. I don't know specifics, but there's some very bad blood there, it seems.[/quote']

Randy came back and they worked together on an action figure. I think there has been a calming of the waters. I expect Savage to get in sooner or later. I think Vince truly wants the Hall of Fame to be something special... even with the Celebrity wing...

I should qualify that I was never really a big Stone Cold fan before. Yeh, he had his moments. But I think the fun part of Tough Enough is that not only do you get to see him speechify them as a whole, criticise their efforts when lacking, and tear them a new one when they fall flat, but you get to see the occasional burst of laughter from him. My favorite of these was when the guy they nicknamed "Skid marks" was called into the ring to take his turn on the exercise and he tripped getting into the ring and Bill Demott immediately shouts NEXT! GET OUT OF MY RING! GET OUT OF MY RING! Close ups of Stone Cold laughing hysterically. This is what he should be doing, because he gets to both play himself and his character.

I hope I'm wrong' date=' because the Macho Man is my all time fave, and he deserves to be in the HoF. (Such as it is. Drew Carey indeed.)

Yeah...I'm a big fan of Randy Savage...though I think Bret Hart is my top fav...with Savage and Chris Benoit not too far behind. For tag teams...Bristish Bulldogs and Midnight Express(Eaton and Lane) hands down..followed closely by The Hart Foundation.