"Crumbling Carrots, we've been animal-morphitized!"

Hermit

Re: "Crumbling Carrots, we've been animal-morphitized!"

Let's see... Arachne would be the daughter of the Amazing Spider-Ham, so she'd have to be a pig of some sort...

Ham-rachne? Arach-pig? I got nothin'. :help:

Maybe just "The Sow-sational Arachne!" :)

Ooh, good one, Hermit! That's quite brilliant. Rep when I can.

Let's see, same game as the Sow-sational Arachne, we have:

Cinna-baa, the Ovine Avenger

Antimuttony, her evil twin brother (since they're going to be sheep).

And for Mum and Dad...hmm, in Dr.A's funny animals version of the Legion of Superheroes, Braini-quack 5 said that offspring of dissimilar animals inherit the species of one parent or the other, no mixing. So...

Vision, the Six Million-Dollar Ram

The Scarlet Bitch, a shapely lady canine

Heh.

Some time ago, a friend was running a funny-animal super campaign. I wasn't able to be part of it, but it started a long-running thread in my mind, collecting character concepts that continues to this day.

One of the characters in the game was the snail speedster, Escar-Go.

Then there was the villain group of fowl-tempered mobsters I suggested, the Penguini Brothers. There's a really funny mental image I carry for that one. :)

Then recently, someone's slip of the tongue regarding a TV show from the early 90's gave rise to Quantum Lepus, the Rabbit of Space and Time. I rather like that one. ;)

My own...Mmm

Aquatic would now be called "Aquwha?" and the only Platypus in the world, descended from a mixing of mammal and waterfowl. Prince Mallard of Quacklantis is checking him out right now.

Banner .. mm, well, Dad was Captain Americat, so Banner would probably be feline. The name would be harder, maybe I'd change it to just plain old 'Mouser', or, since a flag reference doesn't QUITE fit felines, 'Stringer'

Gaze- Rat B. Charming is "Maze, messer of minds." Yes, he can run you through YOUR paces :)

Mole becomes... oh.. well, that's settled then ;)

Let's see... Arachne would be the daughter of the Amazing Spider-Ham, so she'd have to be a pig of some sort...

Spider-pig, Spider-pig, Does whatever a spider-pig does....

/homer

Yep, just saw the trailer for the Simpsons Movie. I'm sorry.

Hellfire would be Hellbunny.

The Wizard of Oz Incorporated would be the Wizard of Owlz Incorporated

I shudder to think what Riptide would look like. I mean his dad is an orca and his mom is a cheetah. He wouldn't be looking so pretty no more.

Maybe just "The Sow-sational Arachne!" :)

Yeah, that's a good one:

Mary Porker, the Sow-sational Arachne! :bounce:

Ooh, good one, Hermit! That's quite brilliant. Rep when I can.

Let's see, same game as the Sow-sational Arachne, we have:

Cinna-baa, the Ovine Avenger

Antimuttony, her evil twin brother (since they're going to be sheep).

And for Mum and Dad...hmm, in Dr.A's funny animals version of the Legion of Superheroes, Braini-quack 5 said that offspring of dissimilar animals inherit the species of one parent or the other, no mixing. So...

Vision, the Six Million-Dollar Ram

The Scarlet Bitch, a shapely lady canine

That's a good one. :thumbup:

Banner .. mm' date=' well, Dad was Captain Americat, so Banner would probably be feline. The name would be harder, maybe I'd change it to just plain old 'Mouser', or, since a flag reference doesn't QUITE fit felines, 'Stringer'[/quote']

Excellent...

Journeyman would be a bull' date=' since his dad was Bull-Dozer.[/quote']

How about Guernseyman? :D

I've got this idea for a "parallel dimension" adventure, now... :sneaky:

(Let's see... we still need Hornet (that one's too easy), Black Knight, Iron Girl, and from the T-Bolts we need Batroc, Lady Doom, Electron, and Hazard...)

I think Batroc would be a butterfly of some sort, since she's like that -- beautiful and flighty. But I can't think of a good name. Maybe "Batroc ze Flightaire"? :think:

Take the Troll - would be...well, a Troll. His 'normal' form is pretty must an anthropormorphic gila monster or alligator of some sort, so nothing would really change, other than people wouldn't stare QUITE as much.

Icon - a mink, in a serious Minerva Mink sort of way.

Shinji Miromoto - Fox. They're quite the magical beasties of Japan, so he'd probably have an extra tail or two.

Well, Kodiak would seem obvious -- except for the fact his name has nothing to do with his powers, and whenever I've compared his movements to an animal it's been more along the lines of one of the big cats. But ever since another player in the campaign found this pic, there's really no question...

(Yes, he's a blond brick who's always tended to be shy around women. That he's also an experienced horseman just makes it funnier...)

PhuzzKitty! Once a fat and lonely teenager in a Universe Far Far Away, she's now one of the premeer (and HOTTEST) superheroines around.

Basically, get rid of the humanish-looking bits, and she's set. Man, I could sooooo get into a side-game like this! :lol::D

25kivd2.gif

Well, Kodiak would seem obvious -- except for the fact his name has nothing to do with his powers, and whenever I've compared his movements to an animal it's been more along the lines of one of the big cats. But ever since another player in the campaign found this pic, there's really no question...

(Yes, he's a blond brick who's always tended to be shy around women. That he's also an experienced horseman just makes it funnier...)

Ooooh! Crushed, the Doomed Kitty. I love her!

That pic is sooo funny; yeah, she's one kinky kitty. :winkgrin:

25kivd2.gif

You mean someone still actually *remembers* Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew?

Well, my character is named 'Fenris', so I think it's kind of obvious what he'd be... I'd try to get him Farah Foxette as a DNPC though. ;)

I have about half the series at home. Looking for the other half.

My characters...

Sonic Eagle would literally become an Eagle.

Reinard The Fox and Lab Rat would both be unalterred, and less likely to be stared at.

Kitsune would similarly be practically impossible and probably have a disguise lamer than Superman's: Hiding her extra tails.

My characters...

Kitsune would similarly be practically impossible and probably have a disguise lamer than Superman's: Hiding her extra tails.

Well, she could be like the WoD kitsune, and be able to make her extra tails disappear on command.