Alien Jedi's

Maccabe

Re: Alien Jedi's

I've never heard of any such nonsense.

If anything, this picture from the Jedi Council from episode I seems to indicate that humans are a minority among Jedi since Mace Windu is the only Council member who is human.

You might be getting this confused with the Imperial Star fleet's supposed human-only rules (The Thrawn storyline of Star Wars novels mentioned this specifically).

• 3 weeks later...

There's not enough mass + velocity there to cause a catastrophe like you want. You'd need a mostly intact asteroid traveling at cometary speeds.

That doesn't mean the moon can't be rendered uninhabitable. Maybe the Empire took revenge once the Rebels left Endor, and just slagged it.

There's not enough mass + velocity there to cause a catastrophe like you want. You'd need a mostly intact asteroid traveling at cometary speeds.

Or just toxic debris. You know, moon sized space station don't exaclty get a TCO Certificate and Recycling instructions. And when you know the EU, you might know what happened to Honoghr.

Well' date=' my timeline includes Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy, and Endor is shown to be just fine in those.[/quote']

In my timeline the fragments of the second Death Star eventually rain down on that particular moon of Endor' date=' reducing it to a sterilized cinder. YMMV.[/quote']

Starcloud said:

Not large enough to cause that.

I said:

Could do it, if it is toxic enough (wich is likely in a military space station of moonsize). See Hongohr for an example.

So, what exaclty do want to say with that?

Seems to me that the Rebellion wouldn't just pack up and leave a danger to Endor after their victory. After all, if they can stay around long enough for a celebration, they can stay long enough to clean up the worst of the mess. Get it while it's still in orbit and send it into the system's sun. Or whatever they needed to do. And yes, I do know about Hongohr, but that was a crashed ship, not a disintegrated one. And the Empire acted to artificially make the disaster even worse, under the guise of cleaning it up.

Wasn't it a crashed ship full of bio weapons??

No, it was just an old warship.

But even our old warships (or our modern ones) are far from being environmental friendly. Take that to the epic scale of Starwars and then take into account that they need a lot more energy to fly between stars. Should be by far enough to poision an entire planet.