Supers Image game

phoenix240

• 2 weeks later...

I will give you a number of Images of the same Charater, in different outfits. Pick any two (or more) that pique your creativity and ignore the others.

What can you tell me about them: Same Character? Reincarnation? Twins? Clones? Other?

"The Witch":

post-15884-0-15077100-1493549611_thumb.jpg

"The Archer":

post-15884-0-33381700-1493549639_thumb.jpg

"The Ghost":

post-15884-0-30612700-1493549675_thumb.jpg

Shield and Sword:
post-15884-0-23223700-1493549697_thumb.jpg

The Shielded one:
post-15884-0-10594200-1493549722_thumb.jpg

Spear and shield:

post-15884-0-33865100-1493549763_thumb.jpg

If it works, I might have a few more of them for a later round but if you can not include it, just ignore it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but they just screamed D+D and I'm a Champs guy. Not the Champsguy obviously.

So to try this again this is one of the earliest commissions from the Storn thread that is still available.

StratosphericIIloRes.jpg

He calls himself Techwind, and he is a flying android created to fight crime. He was programed for this job.

Sky Marshal--Before Silver Avenger Virgil "The Verge" Jordan was recruited by PRIMUS, he was one of the best pilots in the US Air Force.  For that reason he was selected to field-test the ACAPS (Airborne Combatant Augmentation & Protection System) suit as a possible anti-supervillain weapon.  In his first outing with the suit he took on a squadron of VIPER Air Cavalry attempting to hijack an armored car convoy--and shot down all twelve of them.

While it was eventually deemed that the suit was too expensive for mass production, Jordan was allowed to keep the prototype ACAPS for as long as he was attached to PRIMUS.  As Sky Marshal, he adds a tremendous measure of power and experience to PRIMUS's air combat capabilities, and is hailed by other heroes as a valuable ally to the cause of justice.

• 2 weeks later...

Karswell, named after the Satanist that summoned him in the Film noir Classic "Night of the Demon."  Among Karswell's amazing attributes is a continuing area of effect change environment which renders everything within 30 meters decolorized, i.e. Black and White complete with creepy monster music heavy on the subsonics. 

Karswell, named after the Satanist that summoned him in the Film noir Classic "Night of the Demon."  Among Karswell's amazing attributes is a continuing area of effect change environment which renders everything within 30 meters decolorized, i.e. Black and White complete with creepy monster music heavy on the subsonics. 

Nice. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for not responding sooner--again, I was taking care of some family business.

And yes, I am giving it to Heroic Halfwit--because frankly, I was a bit underwhelmed by the responses to this picture, and he actually put some thought into the character.  Perhaps next time I'm up I'll find an image that provides greater inspiration.  Until then, let's see what Heroic Halfwit can do.

Peter Rodgers has been a bounty hunter since he was 18 and apprenticed under the famous "Jack Daniels" McCoy.  Though powerless, J.D. McCoy would go after (low-powered) supervillains who jumped bail, and he was actually good enough (or rather, skilled and ruthless enough) to bring a fair number of them in.  He taught young Rodgers everything he knew, and the pair were earning quite a bit of money until they made the mistake of going after a supervillain named Slicer.  J.D. McCoy was killed, and Rodgers was severely maimed and left for dead. 

Fortunately for Rodgers, he survived, though he lost both arms, one leg, and an eye.  Also fortunately for him, he was sole heir to all of McCoy's money - which was considerable due to his high-risk bounty.  Using some contacts with ARGENT, Rodgers arranged to get bionic limbs attached, along with a bionic eye and subdermal armor.  He also bought a gauss carbine, which he normally keeps slung on his back.  A few months later, the newly renamed Repo found Slicer and brought him back to justice (though with a few holes in him, including several through both hands).

Repo still works as a bounty hunter, still specializing in supervillains, though he also hires out to acquire rare and hard-to-acquire objects (ostensibly ones that were stolen from their rightful owners, though there are rumors he'll get things from rightful owners if the price is right).