July 2020 Superdraft: Pick A Color!

Pariah

The orange light slows so bright that it blinds everyone within a three block radius. It then subsides and in its place is a humanoid alien with mammalian features wearing an orange and black costume and carrying what appears to be an orange lantern...

Thing: " Yeah....more orange... what did I tell you? "

Starfire: " We should be careful. I've heard of this one. His name is Agent Orange. "

Agent Orange: " I'm Larfleeze. I'm no agent. I OWN the orange lanterns. They're mine!  "

Captain Citrus: " I don't even know what an orange lantern is...so I guess you can keep it. "

Larfleeze: " I already have them so of course I can keep them. HEEEEY!!! You're orange....and so are you...and you too! That''s  MY color! You can have blue or green or red, but orange is mine. It was given to me so I own it! "

Aquaman: " You can't own a color. It simply is. "

Larfleeze:  " Can too. I have it, don't I? Don't answer that. I know I do...and I'm not afraid to use it "

Thing: " I've gotta feeling this fella ain't behind what's going on here...."

" Right you are, you putridly pathetic pile of pebbles. That....would be me. "

TO BE CONTINUED

Next pick: Larfleeze, the orange lantern.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larfleeze#Powers_and_abilities

Larfleeze.jpg

I drafted one, sort-of. I was looking up Fire (Beatriz da Costa) and by accident came across Jade. As she uses Starheart, a Lantern related energy, she fills out the GL slot for me. I was also considering the GL from Just Imagine Stan Lee. Other slots are the Brick (She-Hulk), MA (Mantis), Archer (Green Arrow), and the “Versatile” (Miss Martian, could have also drafted Vision + Option for Mjolnir—still could!). So I mostly aimed for a Avengers/JL team, although don’t have a speedster. Someone took him before I realised he would fit. ( grr  :D 

I meant to do lots of fiction, then that got swamped and so I didn't pick at all...

so.. no promises of Fiction...

but my Picks

Under the blue city, we close on an image of of a chase ended, a hero caught after an act of theft from evil, he is chained, his once noble garb tattered and dirtied from an underground chase. 

"Where did you put it?" A sinister voice demands, "Speak, or I will show you a new definition of pain." 

The hero with a bloodied lip says in a tone of effete British defiance "Do pardon my language, but... Fork you"

Protagonist #1: The Blue Raja

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHvXU9aeeh5mobexkw2bF

Protagonist #2 & 3: Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes (The Blue Beetles)

Blue_Beetle_Jaime_Reyes_and_Blue_Beetle_

Protagonist #4: The Blue Devil (Dan Cassidy)

bluedevil07.gif