DC Artwork

HeroGM

Who is Lady Punisher in the second post? You did specify this was DC stuff, not Marvel.

Is that truck supposed to be an articulated cab and trailer? If it is, I have my doubts about the available clearance when you try, or go over a hill. If instead it's a solid frame, it probably has a turning radius of approximately a jillion miles with only two steerable wheels at the front and two sets of dualies in the middle. Looks cool standing still, though.

Put this under Dark Champions or Urban Fantasy. A group of Vampire Hunters. I recently showed this to my players telling them that just because they're playing the same character type doesn't mean they put some personality into them.

snapshot.jpg

And no,I don't know how the guy stands straight with that afro.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 5:56 AM, ChaosDrgn said:

Put this under Dark Champions or Urban Fantasy. A group of Vampire Hunters. I recently showed this to my players telling them that just because they're playing the same character type doesn't mean they put some personality into them.

snapshot.jpg

Brother looks like the Leader from the Hulk comics

On 8/14/2020 at 10:29 AM, ChaosDrgn said:

Comments, ideas, criticism, pictures, links, and any other suggestions are welcome.

Comments:

This is absolutely astounding stuff.  I have no idea how you're getting it, but it's amazing!  Keep it coming, _please_!  :D

Criticisms:

Nope.

Suggestions:

I do not understand the articulation on the truck _at all_.  :(

Either it's articulated between the two sets of tandems, or the center wheels track their own steering geometry.  This is do-able, of course, but it is difficult, complex, and surprisingly delicate.  Generally, for multi-wheeled vehicles with multiple steering axles, there are multiple axles on front as well, where rigging them to the steering geometry results in a more robust set-up owing to a reduced number of center and drag links and shorter linkages over all.  And for the engineers, the math is easier.

If it's articulated, there needs to be a space between truck and trailer to allow the corners of each to bypass each other during turns.  This space can be filled with accordion-style panels, but solid panels result in the same lack-of-clearance problem.

Still, freakin' amazing stuff!  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, HeroGM said:

snapshot.jpg

inside and no wind

7 hours ago, HeroGM said:

Coming soon to Dark Champions: The Animated Series.

clueClub.png

A boardroom at Hanna-Barberra:

O.K. guys, Scooby-Doo is making us a lot of money but we need something new.  Let’s shoot it around the room, what have ‘ya got for me Bobby?
Uhhh...one talking dog is good, two will be better?
Great!  Let’s keep this going,  Sam, talk to me buddy!
Maybe instead of a van they travel around in a dune buggy.  My kids like those.

Dukes of Hazard is a hit so we’ll put in a Sheriff.

There you go! Somebody call the art department. We want it on the schedule for this fall!

On 11/9/2020 at 3:18 PM, Tjack said:

A boardroom at Hanna-Barberra:

O.K. guys, Scooby-Doo is making us a lot of money but we need something new.  Let’s shoot it around the room, what have ‘ya got for me Bobby?
Uhhh...one talking dog is good, two will be better?
Great!  Let’s keep this going,  Sam, talk to me buddy!
Maybe instead of a van they travel around in a dune buggy.  My kids like those.

Dukes of Hazard is a hit so we’ll put in a Sheriff.

There you go! Somebody call the art department. We want it on the schedule for this fall!

You forgot:

Devlin isn't going anywhere, so let's re-use the character models!

9 hours ago, Greywind said:

StormWatch One

D@#n straight. As much as I dislike some writers handling the characters (Ellis) they can have a nice Dark Champions feel to it all. In the UNTIL book you paid for a package for a superhero to work as one of their agents. 

And to me it started as a nice mix of low and mediam powered heroes