Doctor Strange MOM (with spoilers)

Bazza

I am sure I'd like to see it, but movies have become too expensive. I never see them until my library gets them and (for Marvel) the 500 or so people who reserve them ahead of me get through them. Feh. Well, maybe I'll check in sometime in 2023.

(Really annoying for me, because Dr. Strange is my fave Marvel hero, and I find Benedict Cumberbatch's portrayal quite creditable.)

Dean Shomshak

Saw it today. Liked the heroes cameos, though probably shouldn't have given away the Professor X appearance.

Wasn't thrilled with the Witch vs the Illuminati, mainly because Black Bolt was instantly dealt with and Reed not far behind, but of course Captain Carter and Ms. Marvel - Rambeau this time, go toe to toe with her for a while. I realized that Marvel is one of if not the most powerful, especially as an energy semi being and Captain America is notorious for being last person standing, so is in genre, but just felt Woke again, and I don't normally think that. I had no problem with the cover shot of all the women in the battle in Endgame.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it.  I liked Dr. Strange (first movie) with Cumberbatch, and I liked how Dr. Strange worked in this movie.

Visually stunning, but I wish they'd made different choices in the story.

I will say, however, that Charlize Theron as Clea looked awesome and a great choice to play Clea.

It was nice to see in the theater for a change, though.