World Creation Superdraft 7: July 2023

7 hours ago, Cancer said:

I have rather strange ideas, but whether I will be able to use them has yet to be determined.

4 minutes ago, death tribble said:

The Commissioner may say yes or no. But as I got little or no votes in the two previous drafts this year I may take it out on people here.

So, it is a no…unless you produce a bribe. 

He is not the oldest god but one of the youngest if not the youngest. Indeed some of the sentient races are older than he is. But he is one of the deadliest.

Usually pictured sitting on a golden throne decorated with screaming faces and skulls that drip blood with a smile that sends chills down your spine (provided you have a spine), he is the God of Murder. Worshippers usually pray to him to avoid his attention, to placate him rather than support him, to ensure that his attention is elsewhere. His supporters however invoke him to ask for his dread gifts. He is hated and feared and he would not have it any other way.

He is Crax, God of Murder

Edited by death tribble