Impromptu Superdraft II

Scully had found her way to the lobby of the Great Northern.  After having a wonderful cherry pie, something she did not know that she needed, she was not ready for the arrival of the owner of the hotel.

"Welcome to the Great Northern!  I am Leland Owlsley.  What brings such a lovely young lady to the city of Twin Peaks?"

The man's hair stood up and his flowing green cloak made him very Owlish, but Scully could tell that he was not what he seemed.  Pulling out her ID, she held it toward the man's face.  Owlsley recoiled in what seemed to be disgust.  

"Oh, my..." Owlsley said.  "So, we have, yet another, lovely FBI agent joining us."

"Where is Agent Starling?"

"Dana!" Agent Clarice Starling came up to Scully with another man, dressed in sheriff's attire.  "I'm glad you were able to join us here.  Let me introduce the Twin Peaks Sheriff, Sheriff Sirius Black,"

Color:  Sirius Black

Harry Potter characters who got a bit of a raw deal | Wizarding World

The jail cell opened, "Prisoner DeMara, someone wants to see you. Government agent of some sort...pulled rank and who knows what."

The prisoner smoothed out her ugly outfit. Whoever said 'orange was the new black' with a serious face was out of their mind. She rose cautiously "Am I being transfered to a superprison? I don't even have my gear"

"I don't know" the guard says.

"it's not a transfer to an Asylum is it? I really did go into the future, I didn't imagine that" DeMara swallowed.

"Allow me to change my answer" The guard shrugged, a look of almost aggressive apathy on her face, "I don't care. Now, get moving."

With that, Prisoner DeMara was walked to a room and pressed into a seat at a table.

"Thank you, Guard. I'll take it from here," Spider-Woman observed, then she looked over the woman before her while the guard left and locked the door behind her.

"Spider-Woman? I don't think we've met," The prisoner said, "If the Wasp sent you, I will apologize as many times as..."

Spider-Woman held up a hand, "Rumor has it, you time traveled. Joined a Group Called the Guardians of the Galaxy. Looked at their files."

"Yeah," DeMara said cautiously, "You... you believe me?"

"I know you're good at computers and electronics," Spider-Woman replied, "ANd I suspect you are sitting on a treasure trove of data from the future. Stored somewhere cell sized in that suit your stole. It would take us years to find it. Normally I'd be worried about the integrity of the time line, but..." She slid a picture forward. On it was the image of an old man, "Do you know this man?"

DeMara cursed, "That's Doc Brown, he's a menace! He and that hoverboard kid!"

"Says the woman who is playing fast and loose with temporal ethics," Spider-Woman nodded, "Would this file have information on how to take out Kryptonians?"

The prisoner started to explain, for the thirty second time that she returned to HELP the Avengers only to end up looking like a mad woman when all turned out okay but at the word Kryptonian her eyes widened, "Maybe. With the data in there you might be able to synthesize Kryptonite. It's not my specialty."

"Mmm you get your suit back, but..." Spider Woman said "I've put a tracker on it YOU won't be able to find easily. So.. until I get the data I want, and the rest of that file WILL be destroyed, you're on a work furlough program" She slid a suit case forward.

Rita DeMara opened it to see the uniform and helmet that had been the source of so many opportunities in her life, and at least as many problems.

Spider-Woman smirked, "Welcome back to the heroics side, Yellowjacket, now, get dressed"

Well, it was a step up from orange!

Color PIck: Rita DeMara aka Yellowjacket

rita_demara_aka_yellowjacket_appreciatio

Happy Friday! Go out and enjoy a Caesar salad.

Friday, March 15th: Wild Card

Choose whoever or whatever you need in order to wrap up your story. Hero, villain, organization, supporting cast, equipment, theme song guy, whatever. 

The blonde girl screamed, and vanished again, finding herself never going far. And not always where she knew where she was going. She didn't like doing it. Sometimes it felt like she might get stuck... stuck where, she didn't know, was it possible to get stuck nowhere?

And the thoughts, always the thoughts! She couldn't shut them out!

And she knew the others were waiting too, trapped where she wasn't. She needed help. THEY needed help.

Hands of Blue, two by two, and behind them the Ravenous Crown

Wildcard Pick: The Tomorrow People (From the TV series)

(Who are in this timeline, induced early and  being twisted into weapons by Blue Sun and V'han)

Is there some sort of conspiracy to pick things that The Tribble would like ?

That Intro and Outro is from the first season of The Tomorrow People. Part of my childhood. Two of the actors shown did not appear in the following seasons. 

The vanishing and re-appearing is called jaunting.

42 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Is there some sort of conspiracy to pick things that The Tribble would like ?

That Intro and Outro is from the first season of The Tomorrow People. Part of my childhood. Two of the actors shown did not appear in the following seasons. 

The vanishing and re-appearing is called jaunting.

I was a fan of the show myself. Played in America on Nickelodeon back in the day ;)

6 hours ago, death tribble said:

EDIT: For the love of the Abyss can people not pick Gambit from the X-Men for the Wild Card option

Hm...grumble grumble grumble...Back to the drawing board.

Just kidding. Love you, Tribble!