Supervillain Images

Richard Logue

Re: Supervillain Images

Who is the guy she's attempting to touch? (poor bastard)

Since eveybody is in on this "name the mook" game, I will sumit a name. Humm...he is green, apears to work for Viper, and has a gun. May I sergest Ringulus (a type of spitting cobra... note that I might of mispeled the guys name thoe).

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good sugestions all. The original idea is that he's my universe's version of Mongoose, a published villain from 3rd ed, I think.

Mongoose was someone who had a grudge against Viper and who worked against them when possible but was still a bad guy.

I liked the idea but thought the look and name could be improved so I made him a former Viper agent who was sacraficed during an abortive raid but managed to escape. He then went on to make himself a thorn in the side of Viper by writing reports on them and their abilities and sending them to Until, the FBI, etc.

He'd always use Viper equipment and methodology such as robbing banks to fund his private war, taking heroe's dnpcs as hostages to force them to take out a nest wether they were up to it or not. The name he went by was Shadow Viper.

• 2 months later...

Here's a lady I've had for awhile but still haven't written up yet: Seaweed. If anyone wants to' date=' write up some stats for her.[/quote']

I could give her a shot. Whats the point total, guidelines and general theme of her powers?

Well' date=' here she is. Her codename is Medusala and she's a member of my first villain group: The Sinister Squadron. She is a Mentalist/Martial Artist. Her psionic powers are a "mental paralysis" if she makes eye contact with her target; and a "stone touch" with no range. This pic was drawn and colored by redmenace.[/quote']

Neat! Action scenes are tough.

I could give her a shot. Whats the point total' date=' guidelines and general theme of her powers?[/quote']

Point total is open. 200 pts Base + Disadvantages.

Guidelines & general theme: water-based supervillainess, may include powers based on her name. 40 - 60 active pts in damage, 5-7 speed. She's not a megavillain.

Note: do not give: Dependence on water

• 3 months later...