Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Keep up the good work, folks.

This one is based on my City of Heroes character, Void Pirate. He's much cheerier here than he is in the the game.

(I really just wanted an excuse to say things in game like, "Argh, Matey! Surrender or be boarded!") Alas, no tri-corner hats.

Keep up the good work, folks.

This one is based on my City of Heroes character, Void Pirate. He's much cheerier here than he is in the the game.

(I really just wanted an excuse to say things in game like, "Argh, Matey! Surrender or be boarded!") Alas, no tri-corner hats.

Nice Blue. I think you lead in most chuckles per post.

edit: That was about the Matey comment, not pointing and laughing.

It's been a while, I did this guy at work. I'd love to see a colored version of him...hint.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5925&stc=1

As to what colors. I have envisioned him as something of a Count Nefaria.

black leggings, white boots, white midriff, red shorts, black chest area with white star symbol, black sleeves, red gloves and a black cape with red lining. I might use him as the "Tester" for my foray into Photoshop....

I had a few minutes to kill. Rather than go overly elaborate (as I tend to do sometimes) I kept the fills simple. You didn't mention hair color, so it's white here (in keeping with the color scheme).

Thanks again. :D Do you have any other pictures you would like me to try coloring?

Yeah, RP. How about the chick in post #1741 of this thread (on page 35)?

It's supposed to be Super Squirrel's PC Null, but go ahead and color her any way you like.

:)

Mags

Yeah, RP. How about the chick in post #1741 of this thread (on page 35)?

It's supposed to be Super Squirrel's PC Null, but go ahead and color her any way you like.

:)

Mags

Will do. I'll take a stab at it later today hopefully. I'll post a preliminary as soon as I can.

Ok, this is a preliminary coloring just to make sure that I'm on the right track.

Mags, let me know what you think. Does anything need to be changed?

I want to put a different background in, but I'll use the gradiant for now.

Ok, this is a preliminary coloring just to make sure that I'm on the right track.

Mags, let me know what you think. Does anything need to be changed?

I want to put a different background in, but I'll use the gradiant for now.

She's looking good, IMO. That even looks like the color scheme that SS was shooting for. Don't forget the silver for the buckles. ;)

Mags

PS; I like the background. The background should never detract from the character, I think.

She's looking good, IMO. That even looks like the color scheme that SS was shooting for. Don't forget the silver for the buckles. ;)

Mags

PS; I like the background. The background should never detract from the character, I think.

Yea, I'm actually pulling the color scheme from one of the links that were posted. :)

I'll make sure to add in the buckles.

Well, I suppose I can stick with that background then.

Alrighty then. I believe that I'm finished. I softened up the highlights and shadows to let them blend a bit better. I also added a little more color to the hair and lips to break up the off-white color some. I also added in the buckles, and cleaned up the edges. So what do you think?

Alrighty then. I believe that I'm finished. I softened up the highlights and shadows to let them blend a bit better. I also added a little more color to the hair and lips to break up the off-white color some. I also added in the buckles' date=' and cleaned up the edges. So what do you think?[/quote']

Very nice. but I can't help but wonder, what powers does Stevie Nicks have anyway?

Very nice. but I can't help but wonder' date=' what powers does Stevie Nicks have anyway?[/quote']

:lol:

Now that's funny. You would have to ask Super Squirrel since that is who asked for the original picture. Magmarock might know also.

RP, You need to work on the empty hand. The edge of it disappears into the background.

Other than that,COOL :thumbup:

Thanks! The artwork is Magmarocks, I'm just doing the coloring. :D Mags has all the talent so I didn't want to mess up the hand by trying to "fix it". I think it works fine though. At least you could tell it was a hand. ;)