Superhero Images

schir1964

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Superhero Image

This is a picture I drew for a Global Guardians campaign. The character is Mr. Invincible. He's a 1930's four-color brick character. The pants and boots were more functional' date=' they didn't have spandex in the 1930's did they?[/quote']

This looks absolutely fantastic. Are you going to be doing more artwork for the GGU? I haven't heard anything from Roger or Brian about it.

Re: Superhero Images

Nothing stopping you from adding the width or height tag' date=' I did so below[/quote']

Mea Culpa. It's been so long since I used HTML I forgot I could do that. :stupid: I kept shrinking the original pic but it kept showing up big anyway. Thanks for fixing it. Think I'll try and delete my original huge one.

Great pictures everybody!

I have a question though, and I haven't read through each and every post (57 pages!!!) so bare with me.

I noticed that there are many Heromachine images here, and also know there is still the 2.0 beta available, but no actual v2. I also noticed that this was being pointed out over a year ago along with phrases like "nothing in 6+ months" and so on. I was wondering if anyone had any news about it, or if the designer plans to continue work. Anyone know something?

Great pictures everybody!

I have a question though, and I haven't read through each and every post (57 pages!!!) so bare with me.

I noticed that there are many Heromachine images here, and also know there is still the 2.0 beta available, but no actual v2. I also noticed that this was being pointed out over a year ago along with phrases like "nothing in 6+ months" and so on. I was wondering if anyone had any news about it, or if the designer plans to continue work. Anyone know something?

He recently got the dwarf and male brick up.

Wow, busy thread, 6 pages in a few days.

Originally posted by Worldmaker:

This looks absolutely fantastic. Are you going to be doing more artwork for the GGU? I haven't heard anything from Roger or Brian about it.

Well, as far as other GGU characters, I don't know. I liked doing the first pic, but no one else has contacted me.

Guest Worldmaker

Well' date=' as far as other GGU characters, I don't know. I liked doing the first pic, but no one else has contacted me.[/quote']

Consider yourself contacted. I'd love to see some more pics... we especially need art for the NPCs.

I think most of the GGU don't know you're an available resource. I'll talk to Brian Cobb (our art director) about it and see what he's doing.

Would you consider joining our community mailing list and making an announcement?

Consider yourself contacted. I'd love to see some more pics... we especially need art for the NPCs.

I think most of the GGU don't know you're an available resource. I'll talk to Brian Cobb (our art director) about it and see what he's doing.

Would you consider joining our community mailing list and making an announcement?

Certainly, I'd like joining a campaign too. The only things I would make very clear is that EVERY piece of artwork is done by hand. I DON'T DO computer graphics, and I have a full-time job, so a piece might take a little while, depending on the complexity. If that's understood, great, I like drawing, and this is sort of a way to be "known", I suppose. Thanks for the kudos.

Guest Worldmaker

Certainly' date=' I'd like joining a campaign too. The only things I would make very clear is that EVERY piece of artwork is done by hand. I DON'T DO computer graphics, and I have a full-time job, so a piece might take a little while, depending on the complexity. If that's understood, great, I like drawing, and this is sort of a way to be "known", I suppose. Thanks for the kudos.[/quote']

Totally understood... and you're not unlike the other "staff artists" (can you call an all-volunteer team a "staff"?) in that they are all "by-hand" artists as well.

Here's an email link for the Global Guardians Community Chat list (which is just what it sounds... a place to just talk and get to know each other), and here's the Official Business Only email list on which all campaign announcements (and other official business) is conducted. Feel free to sign up for both, if you want to (personally, I hope you do...)

As for getting into a campaign, right now the Ascension campaign is calling for players, with the Texas Wranglers, Solo, Hero City, and Phoenix Rising campaigns making their calls shortly.

We've got a couple of campaigns still "in development", including a "former sidekicks all grown up" game, an "official hero team of Canada" campaign, and a "suicide squad" style villains-under-duress-as-heroes game. So if none of the ones making the call right now don't interest you, I'm sure something will come along.

Global Guardians

Totally understood... and you're not unlike the other "staff artists" (can you call an all-volunteer team a "staff"?) in that they are all "by-hand" artists as well.

Here's an email link for the Global Guardians Community Chat list (which is just what it sounds... a place to just talk and get to know each other), and here's the Official Business Only email list on which all campaign announcements (and other official business) is conducted. Feel free to sign up for both, if you want to (personally, I hope you do...).

Thanks, I signed up for both, but I prefer my Hotmail address to be used if that's possible, it's posted within the drafts.

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Global Guardians

Thanks' date=' I signed up for both, but I prefer my Hotmail address to be used if that's possible, it's posted within the drafts.[/quote']

Not a problem. Heck, if you want I'd be willing to give you an @globalguardians.com address...

Hey, you have to give me some time... :winkgrin: This is my very first attempt at coloring someone else's work. I have to add in the shading and whatnot still, but here is the preliminary coloring. I hope the colors are ok.