Superhero Images

schir1964

WOW

I go away for a few days and WOW you guys post a ton of stuff.

Magmarock - Great Artwork. I really love this latest pic. Night use him as a villain if you don't mind :-) Don't worry about posting a ton of pic each day... pace yourself!

Authority - Really nice work, you DO seem to have enonugh talent (from what I've seen) to be a pro... GO for it. (And yeah show us what else you've done)

Sketchpad - Like your Teen Seeker... good work on the action with the spinning stars.

Blue - as always Blue I enjoy your work. I checked out your site and liked what I saw.

Kaeto - Nice clean work... Your Costume design is GREAT I really enjoy it.

To everyone else - Keep up the good work... I love looking at this thread, always good to get my blood boiling to draw some more (Just been too busy) I thought about using HeroMachine, but found it too limiting You guys have shown some good looking stuff, but I just couldn't settle for that When I should just buckle down and draw somehting myself.

As for new pics from me?? Well my scanner is still packed (will try to get it unpacked today. And I've been busy with the Game I'm running right now... it's been lots of work.

Anyways Thanx for keepign this thread alive...

WC

Originally posted by Mark Rand

Thanks for the suggestion, Blue. For some reason, it didn't work. On my machine, print screen (prt scr) shares a key with sysrq, and print screen's the one above the line.

Any suggestions?

The System Request (SysRq) is activated on most laptops by holding the Function (Fn) key and pressing it. The default for that button is the PrntScrn functionality. As stated previously, pressing it by itself copies the entire screen as an image to the Windows Clipboard. Pressing it with the Alt key held down copies the active window as an image to the clipboard. In both cases simply open any graphic program you have and either press Ctrl+V (hold down the ctrl key and press 'v') or go to the Edit menu and select Paste or if your program has it click the paste button.

Your screen capture should now be sitting in the current document window.

FYI, this has been a standard since the Windows 95 days, and works in every version of Windows since then.

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice. I found Wolf Girl and, since I don't have the money for Photoshop, edited the image in Paint.

Hopefully, the file is attached. If it is, I'd like an honest assessment of my work from the you folks.

Wolf Girl is for a Dark Champions campaign set in Gotham City. She's a martial artist with enhanced senses and dexterity that are equal to those of a wolf. I may also give her the ability to change into one.

Yours,

Mark Rand

When you create a new message there should be an "Attach File" Item when you scroll down. Browse to where you saved the file. GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP and a few other formats are acceptable for uploading. Type your message and post it. This will just create the little link at the bottom of the post that.

To make the picture you've uploaded actually visible inside your post just by entering the thread, you need to right-click the link in the post and choose "copy shortcut". Then you click EDIT in the lower right corner of the post, go back into it and type something like this:

&ltimg src="paste the shortcut you copied here"&gt

Chronamancer

Chronamancer is one of my more recent PCs. This picture was originally colored pencils over a template. I doctored it up a bit with Photoshop.

attachment.php?s=&postid=131660

She is a martial artist with temporal power SF/X. She can stop time for up to a minute, which is great for scouting and tactics. She has a flux-field that surrounds her constantly which makes other people slow down and speed up uncontrollably and it throws off their DEX and CVs too. She can also focus that into an EB that is painful for her target.

The only other thought is that if Wolfgirl is over 102k? (I think that's the limit) the board will not accept the attachment. But I think it gives you a message to that effect.

Magmarock, I like Razor Wraith best of yours so far. And it's not just 'cause of the fishnets ;)

Guest TheAuthority
Originally posted by Wildcat

Authority - Really nice work, you DO seem to have enonugh talent (from what I've seen) to be a pro... GO for it. (And yeah show us what else you've done)

Thanks Wildcat. Since you requested them I will be posting 2 more mainstream heroes for now: Captain America and Savage Dragon.

PROUD TO BE CANADIAN !!!

But that Captain America looks great . I've always admired him . He everything a good superhero is supposed to be and your drawing brings back those feelings for me . Great work . Keep it up .

Heh you Lurkers out there ... yah you . Rember to massage these folks egos every once and awhile to keep them motivated and posting .

Thanks E.

Another one I just colored...

I redrew this one of Dark Diment, so she'd match a miniature I own. I just finished coloring it. Still practicing, so sorry if its a bit rough. :)

attachment.php?s=&postid=132801

Ok. I'm a little bummed out because everytime I do a picture in Photoshop, then save it to Jpg, it comes out all dithered and messed up. Then I have to go in a smooth everthing out and clean it up... does anyone have an idea on why the change from PSD to JPG is so damaging to my pics?

I first noticed this problem when I posted my Heromachine art. Now I'm starting to think it's my Adobe Photshop program. I really wish I could post the pictures so you can all see them the way I do.

Comments?

Mags