Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: character images

Originally posted by drrushing

Wildcat,

I liked all the various versions of Thrash...........that being said, I guess the public image he's portraying depends on the pic. I actually perferred the very first image (on pg. 21). That pic definately conveyed a much tougher image, much more "business" like.

The new pics, I like the shirt better...........with Thrash smiling, it's hard to envision a tough "biker" or "extreme" attitude, he just looks way too friendly.

Again, I like all the pics, good variety from one character, I'm sure the character development between beginning and end is quite a story.

Thrash's player, in my opinion, isn't looking for the "biker" or "tough guy" image. He wants to be the "loveable, approchable but still able to pound you into the ground if I have to" kinda look. Hence, the second picture. Also, as WC has already stated, the original picture (which I do like btw) showed Thrash as much older then he actually is. The redo fixed that and also gave him the "image" he (the player) was looking for. At least I think so.

And trust me, I'm not just talking out me arse here. :) I play Recurve . . the guy that's trying to lead the team.

Kristopher:

1. Attach image

2. < img src="http://www.herogames.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=NNNNNN">

3. I tend to reuse the code and then right after I post, edit the post which will tell me what postid to use instead of the NNNNNN. (An important part of the process)

Note I made the < > with HTML code so that I wouldn't show the picture again.

p.s. Kristopher, I like your sig

Blue, nice effects on your pictures

Here is my character from a Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0. campaign. His name is: Franz Gruber, Action Hero for Hire . This is a very dangerous occupation. He has the following mods: Muscle/bone lacing, Muscle grafts, Speed grafts, Kerenzikov speedware 2,smartgun link with both hands, chip socket with 2 ambidexterity chips, and skinweave. His eye were is a kiroshi Mono-visor with IR/UV, lowlite, image enhancement, anti dazzle and targeting site. As you can see, he is up to the job.

Re: Woah!

Originally posted by Magmarock

Great coloring job on all those pics, Rob! Very nice...

What medium did you use?

Mags

Thanks, Mags.

I use Adobe PhotoShop. Mostly I just have to make the right selections and then tint the colors the way I want. I'm not really very artistic, but these were fun. I might post a few later of older Champions pics that I colored in and scanned. :P

I have fun looking at this thread, downloading images, and trying to come up with ways to use them in my campaign, so I thought I'd "give a little back."

character images

I really liked the images RobCRogers...........

I really have to buy a new computer and purchase Adobe Photoshop.

I do all of my coloring by hand, and unless I put a huge amount of effort into it, I cant get the same depth of lighting contrast that the images colored with Photoshop have.

Anyway, artist or not, coloring is just as difficult sometimes, great job with the pictures, nice texture and depth.