Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Just dropping by

Originally posted by MisterVimes

Busy Busy...

But one of my players gave me an early christmas present last night. These are the characters from the campaign I run...

Left to Right:

Front Row: Bulletproof Mohammed, Black Lotus, Ghostwalker, Arc, Corona

Back Row: Stranger, Gabriel Starr

I am just loving the names!

While "Arc" is a bit generic, the other names are colorful and creative. And I have to admit that "Bulletproof Mohammed" is absolutely the funniest damn name I've ever heard for a superhero- it is just too awesome for words!

Mags

Re: Re: Just dropping by

Originally posted by Magmarock

I am just loving the names!

While "Arc" is a bit generic, the other names are colorful and creative. And I have to admit that "Bulletproof Mohammed" is absolutely the funniest damn name I've ever heard for a superhero- it is just too awesome for words!

Mags

Interestingly, Arc was sort of a consensus name for a speedster with electrical powers that the player had no name for.

1) Bulletproof Mohammed - An Iraqi with Magnetic powers transformed into a man with metallic skin (hence the rappings).

2) Black Lotus - This is my daughter Stargirl's backup character, She is an wuxia gun-fu expert with weapons that have STRANGE powers.

3) Ghostwalker - Mrs. Vimes' native american super with multiform, her forms are the totem spirits: Bear, Raven, Wolf and Spider

4) Arc - My friend Sir Coren's backup character, a speedster with electrical powers and a badge.

5) Corona - eternityshard's Solar based character, he has x-ray, gamma, IR and white light forms and powers

6) Stranger - My NPC, based on an old character of mine. Power Armored brick with some gravity control powers (flight)

7) Gabriel Starr - A sidekick of a golden-aged character that was wrongly convicted of treason... after 25 years in jail, he's back and trying to recover his shattered life... He's a red-white and blue brick with a dark past.

Not pictured are

8) Warrior - A guy in blue-jeans that is possessed by a variety of historic figures that bring a set of unique powers (player now plays Arc)

9) Lady Libra - Blind Gypsy sorceress with second sight and super senses. (player now plays Black Lotus)

10) Marksman - A teenage supersolider with gun-fu, he discovered in the course of the campaign that he shares the DNA of Ghengis Khan. (player moved to texas) :(

11) Techknight - A geeky kid with cyberkinesis and a costume that looks half-amine and half-inperial stormtrooper (NPC that sits on the monitor duty)

Re: New Order

Originally posted by MisterVimes

Interestingly, Arc was sort of a consensus name for a speedster with electrical powers that the player had no name for.

1) Bulletproof Mohammed - An Iraqi with Magnetic powers transformed into a man with metallic skin (hence the rappings).

-----\ Snip /-----

11) Techknight - A geeky kid with cyberkinesis and a costume that looks half-amine and half-inperial stormtrooper (NPC that sits on the monitor duty)

Wow seems like a colorful group, and I love the Pic. I'm HORRIBLE at group pics, I tend to cull them together out of the individual pics I draw for the team. Speaking of that... I have finally put together a team Pic for AvantGuard, and I'll post it next.

WC

Re: Re: New Order

Originally posted by Wildcat

Wow seems like a colorful group, and I love the Pic. I'm HORRIBLE at group pics, I tend to cull them together out of the individual pics I draw for the team. Speaking of that... I have finally put together a team Pic for AvantGuard, and I'll post it next.

WC

Letting a diverse group do their own thing is how you get groups like the Avengers and the JLA rather than say, X-Men or the Fantastic Four... It's when I see that family portrait that I see the real genius of my players.

Other Comments/Pics

Great stuff all around Guys(and gals)

Blue - I like your Dr. Heidenreich pics, and the effects your adding to him, good stuff.

drrushing - Cav looks great, and so does the background (another thing I'm not too good at :-( ). I will have to admit that Mags is right he does sorta look like shell-less TMNT Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Mr Vimes - That's really kool that your whole family plays with you, I'd love to get my kids involved, my daughter is nearly 13, and I'm thinking of bringing her in, but the group I have is a bit... Mature if you know what I mean. (not to mention she's at her mother's the weekend we game :-()

WC

Re: Other Comments/Pics

Mr Vimes - That's really kool that your whole family plays with you, I'd love to get my kids involved, my daughter is nearly 13, and I'm thinking of bringing her in, but the group I have is a bit... Mature if you know what I mean. (not to mention she's at her mother's the weekend we game :-()

WC [/b]

Stargirl will be 17 in January and my son SirGarrett will be moving in next summer (after he's 14) and he and I may be doing some fantasy hero (he really liked the demo I did for him)... Remember that the family that plays together slays together... unless they have a code vs killing.

AvantGuard Group Poc

Here is AvantGuard

attachment.php?s=&postid=184924

From Lt-Rt

Standing:

1) Tempest - Temporal Mage, been around since about 50AD. Has been a hero in many time periods, and gone by many names.

2) Thrash - Team Brick. Youngest on the team, Thrash is also the most widely known. His Public ID, Contract with Mt Dew, and numerous MTV/Movie appearances have given him a large fan base even outside the team's home of LA.

3) Blue Fury - 2nd only to Thrash in Popularity this young and beautiful Acrobat/MA has just rejoined the team after a lengthy pregnancy leave (she and Thrash are the happy parents of twins) Their upcoming wedding is the talk of Hollywood.

4) Aftershock - Shockwave emitting Mutant, with a surly disposition. Not only is he one of the teams frontline fighters, but Aftershock's street cred keep the team well informed in the goings on in LA's underworld. Aftershock Shuns the lime light as much as Thrash basks in it.

5) Blackfire- Formerly known as Powersink he has the ability to absorb both physical and electric forms of energy, and then convert it into a form he can use. Blackfire's Powers are still fluctuating at this time, and have yet to solidify. Expect some changes soon.

Flying:

6) Recurve - Team leader and one of the world's best Marksmen. Recurve has struggled to lead this very independent team, but with the mentoring of Tempest is finally getting the team under control. In Combat Recurve tends to stay at the edge of the battle field and take on opponents he can from there, with a large array of trick Arrows.

7) Blastar - Newest Member of the team, a one time villain, and Government Agent, Blastar has Joined AvantGuard as a form of Asylum from her former Bosses, and hopes that the Team's High Profile will keep them at bay (for fear of exposure) She is also romantically involved with Recurve.

There you go... AvantGuard

WC

PS: for more info on AG goto

http://www.energy-blast.com

Introducing Wintermute

Created this character, when I first started playing Champions. He/IT was a computer created by the united states government during the 1970s that evolved into sentience. Unlike Mechanon, Wintermute wanted to controll cyperspace and the information contained within.

Re: Re: Finally Force Commander Colored!!!

Originally posted by MisterD

Is this the badguy from Micronauts?

Force Commander, I think, was the name of the good guy; the drawing is definitely Baron Karza, the Bad guy. And a good likeness, I might add. But then I think the only difference between the two was the color (white v. black)... but then I never owned Force Commander, so they might not have been exactly the same. I'm rambling, aren't I?

http://www.micro-outpost.com/

I think the Micronauts (toys) did more to warp my fragile little mind than comic books and movies put together. Got any drawings of Oberon/Adromeda, the horse?

Re: Re: Re: Finally Force Commander Colored!!!

Originally posted by Blue

Force Commander, I think, was the name of the good guy; the drawing is definitely Baron Karza, the Bad guy. And a good likeness, I might add. But then I think the only difference between the two was the color (white v. black)... but then I never owned Force Commander, so they might not have been exactly the same. I'm rambling, aren't I?

The head was different, too, as far as I remember.

Originally posted by Blue

I think the Micronauts (toys) did more to warp my fragile little mind than comic books and movies put together. Got any drawings of Oberon/Adromeda, the horse?

Aww, I wish I still had my Baron Karza! :( I've seen recasts of the Micronauts... Should I resist the temptation to buy one?

BTW Great picture Wildcat!

Re: Re: Finally Force Commander Colored!!!

Originally posted by MisterD

Is this the badguy from Micronauts?

Sheesh I typed a whole Long thing about Force Commander from my game, and it all got deleted!!, No time now, but let's just say he was a tribute to a (as of then) forgoten Great Villain of my youth. Enjoy the pic of the 'Real FC' from the Micronauts toys/comics

attachment.php?s=&postid=186503

WC