Superhero Images

schir1964

Originally posted by Magmarock

All right RPMiller, I'll see what I can do. Any priorities here, or should I just work on whatever I want?

Mags

Whatever you want since it is voluntary, but I'm hoping that everyone will contribute at least something. BTW, if you want to redo the figures themselves (improving them should be easy since they are so simple) I could convert them as well. Just remember to not overdo the details too much. I can't promise I can pick up every nuance, but I should be able to come close enough.

character image

attachment.php?s=&postid=182947

I've been a bit distracted lately, my wife fractured 3 vertibrae in a car accident(not life threatening, just REALLY painful). Anyway, I recycled a used piece of paper and drew this the other night, while I helped her get around the house. Not my best work, but it's a picture of her character, Bombshell.

Re: character image

Originally posted by drrushing

I've been a bit distracted lately, my wife fractured 3 vertibrae in a car accident(not life threatening, just REALLY painful). Anyway, I recycled a used piece of paper and drew this the other night, while I helped her get around the house. Not my best work, but it's a picture of her character, Bombshell.

Ow. My sympathies to your wife. Hope she heals up well.

Nice picture.

character images

attachment.php?s=&postid=183391

This is a follow-up image of my 3.0 ed. AD&D character Taurin Maur. With the blessings of a liberal GM, I had the character receive mystical "tattoos". The giant ring represents a Ring of Protection. The runic symbols(in Germanic runes, spelled in English)represent dwarven runes to a spell of resurrection. If the character dies in battle, all that has to be done is for someone to recite the spell off his back to resurrect him.

Damn! That is one hell of a picture! I love it! The shading is clean, the swords look perfect as do the runes. Wonderful! Just wonderful!

Taurin Maur is fantastic! The idea of having the magical tattoo instead of standard magic items is cool, too. What an awesome game that must have been. (I am totally jealous!)

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to borrow this idea- and possibly the PC's name- for an online game I am running. I'd like to make him an NPC for my epic adventure.

Once again, great picture!

Mags

-seriously humbled by the art she's seen posted here recently...

character images

Damn! That is one hell of a picture! I love it! The shading is clean, the swords look perfect as do the runes. Wonderful! Just wonderful!

Taurin Maur is fantastic! The idea of having the magical tattoo instead of standard magic items is cool, too. What an awesome game that must have been. (I am totally jealous!)

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to borrow this idea- and possibly the PC's name- for an online game I am running. I'd like to make him an NPC for my epic adventure.

Magma-

Thanks for the flattery....I guess I wouldn't really mind you using the character's likeness and name(Actually, it's kind of cool that you like it that much). I do have one request though, the character is a hero, not just a mindless killing machine. For a half-orc, he's actually got a 13 intelligence. Please use the character in the intent provided.

Also, if I can, I'm going to take this character to GenCon. I don't know if using him in your game would somehow disqualify the usage of the character or not. I can't imagine any way it would, but after all he's my creation, I'd like first rights to him.

I hope that doesn't sound too selfish. Anyway, thanks for the compliment, good luck and play on.

P.S. - I'd like to here how the adventures with him turn out.

This is my latest work in progress. I'm playing around with some two point perspective. The character is CAVALIER

Looks good except for that smile. It's just a bit too goofy.

Otherwise, I really like it. Nice use of hexes. We need more heroes that use hexes in their motifs. :D

Re: Just dropping by

Originally posted by MisterVimes

Busy Busy...

But one of my players gave me an early christmas present last night. These are the characters from the campaign I run...

Left to Right:

Front Row: Bulletproof Mohammed, Black Lotus, Ghostwalker, Arc, Corona

Back Row: Stranger, Gabriel Starr

Ouchie! I feel sorry for Arc being leaned on by Corona.

Announcer: A moment after this picture was taken, pandomonium ensued as Arc burst into flames while Corona apologized and the rest of the team looked for a bucket of water. Heheh.

Re: Re: Just dropping by

Originally posted by Tech

Ouchie! I feel sorry for Arc being leaned on by Corona.

Announcer: A moment after this picture was taken, pandomonium ensued as Arc burst into flames while Corona apologized and the rest of the team looked for a bucket of water. Heheh.

*GRIN* Actually Corona is leaning against Gabriel... who is not overly impressed by a little bit of scorching:D

attachment.php?s=&postid=184333

This is my latest work in progress. I'm playing around with some two point perspective. The character is CAVALIER

I don't know why but Cavalier, in this picture, reminds me of a shell-less teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle. Could be the grin.

Mags