Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Two of my clients saw me naked. I'm not happy about it.

Actually, they just saw me in a bathing suit. We had them over to our place for a Saturday picnic and pool party. I'm trying be more of an adult, and part of that means cultivating relationships with clients outside of the workplace.

It turns out that I really hate being without a shirt in front of people I work with.

Other than that, everything went well.

Adding "keep your shirt on" to my list of good business practices.

I don't have anything helpful, or on topic to say..

Just thought I'd let you all know that ;)

There is no topic for this thread, so say whatever you like and it is "on topic". even this post.

Also. if you haven't already, look at the first post on this thread. Its rules are there.

Two of my clients saw me naked. I'm not happy about it.

Actually, they just saw me in a bathing suit. We had them over to our place for a Saturday picnic and pool party. I'm trying be more of an adult, and part of that means cultivating relationships with clients outside of the workplace.

It turns out that I really hate being without a shirt in front of people I work with.

Other than that, everything went well.

Adding "keep your shirt on" to my list of good business practices.

Ah, well, if that's the worst that happens, then that sounds good. Sorry about that, I know what you mean.

Ah' date=' well, if that's the worst that happens, then that sounds good. Sorry about that, I know what you mean.[/quote']

I think it went well; they had a good time, ate burgers, swam, relaxed. Still, I should have thought that one through more before extending the invite.

Tomorrow night I'm asking another client out for a beer.

I'm going to learn to network if it kills me. ;)

You're a better man than I in that regard' date=' it's just not something I can do outside of work.[/quote']

It's very hard for me. That's why I still can't do it properly despite being in a profession where it's vital. Networking with Japanese and Chinese is easier; at least we have something to talk about, and they're in need of contacts outsode of work.

Unfortunately, at this point it's learn to network or go back to Asia when my current contracts run out.

Our neighbors were having another domestic argument outside the house today. The husband was shouting "Come on! Hit me again! Hit me again!" Then later the wife was saying something about "I'll bite your finger off!"

We have Transdimensional Gateway to the Mouse Universe. The mice are invisible unless killed by cats. But of course their droppings are visible and as you all know, cats can see invisible things. I will now recount 2 AM last night.

Cat 1: VROOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Cat 2: VROOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Cat 1: Mrow?

Cat 2: Mrow! Mrow! Mrow! Mrow!

Alice: You think there is a mouse out there?

Cat 2: Mrow! Mrow! Mrow!

Josh: I'll go-

Josh: -check.

Josh: Alright, what is it?

Cat 2: MROW! (Looking behind fridge)

Josh: I don't see anything.

Cat 2: MROW! (Peers under fridge)

Josh: I'm looking, I don't see anything.

Cat 1: VROOOOOOOOOO- *breaks*

Josh: I'm going to bed now.

Cat 1: VROOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Cool' date=' done, thanks![/quote']

I enjoyed the heck out of the Abberant setting. :)

Adventure was very good as well (with a Warren Ellis short story as a bonus).

The modules turned to crap, with the classic White Wolf railroading and bar tenders who could wipe out an entire team of starting Novas, as well as the standard WW contempt for their own rules (and for the genre), but that first book was gold.