Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Yep. The timing is going to suck. House arrives Friday, but we didn't want carpet, so we're flooring most of the house. I'm going to start moving stuff over as soon as the house is in and just putting everything I can into the two bathrooms and the kitchen which has already got flooring.

Incoming!!! house. :celebrate

Heh. Reminds me of a friend's Champions character (I think it was named Gargoyle, but could be wrong -- it's been a long while). He (the character) wasn't very bright. In one combat, he lofted a truck from about 20" away toward the villain, and the general mêlée around him. Wanting to give warning to his friends, he called out: "Incoming! .... Truck!" The last added to give more information, as he had been working on his vocabulary.

Whatever bug it is, it makes for an insane amount of acid secretion in the stomach. Anything that can be corroded is. And the acid makes its way downstream of the stomach, too, killing a lot of intestinal flora, and making it to the nether end still at appreciable strength. Which makes for a quite literally corroded, throbbing PITA.

Acid reducers and more conventional antacids help with it, but for 30 hours or so ... life is Not Good.