Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Holy self-quoted posting, Palindromedary-Man!

To the Palindromedary-Cave!

:D

But seriously, I feel your pain. I just went though hours of trying to find a picture (or video) showing the ripples caused by hot air rising off of the ground. No dice.

Holy self-quoted posting, Palindromedary-Man!

To the Palindromedary-Cave!

But seriously, I feel your pain. I just went though hours of trying to find a picture (or video) showing the ripples caused by hot air rising off of the ground. No dice.

And why have I NEVER found a photograph online of Kris Zeimer?

The most beautiful woman ever photographed, a ten year plus career as a moldel, and as far the web is concerned, she might as well have never existed!

I can understand not finding a photograph of Deborah Soel, who was just as beautiful but was never a famous model - but no pictures of KRIS ZIEMER!??

And I still haven't found the text of a single Catholic Monastic Vow.

Lucius Alexander

To the Palindromedary Cave!

Dear Mr. ____,

I imagine that the failing grade you receive in my 101 class this term will come as a shock to you, and from weak grasp I have on your reactions from your few appearances in class, it may that you will protest this F to my department chair. There is certainly no mistake about it, which you would certainly agree with if you had ever bothered to pick up either your first mid-term (16 out 100, 2nd lowest in the class) or your second (6 out of 100, dead last). And to avert suspicions that I harbor prejudice against your case, allow me to be exuberant about your score on the final, where you were third from the bottom, a clear five points out of 140 better than the two gentlemen who didn't show up at all.

Love & Kisses,

Professor Cancer

You're all heart!! *sarcastic smiley*

AAUUUGGGHHH!!!!

The stupid people have invaded my library!!!

Run for your sanity!!

It's too late for me...save yourself!

I hate to break it to you, but the invasion is over and the non-stupids lost. What you're going through is just securing the conquered area, not an invasion. You're obviously a low-priority site; the ones where anything important goes on were put under Stupid control long, long ago.

And why have I NEVER found a photograph online of Kris Zeimer?

The most beautiful woman ever photographed, a ten year plus career as a moldel, and as far the web is concerned, she might as well have never existed!

What was she in? Do you have anything that you could scan and send privately (darn copyright laws! ;)) so I might have an inkling of who you are talking about?

Perhaps she uses a stage name for her modeling career?

Wierd. My gaming group and I are taking a break from our regular game (Fantasy Hero) and we're discussing what to play next. A bunch of them are all like, "Wow, I'd really like to play an old-school D&D game with lots of monster-bashing and lewt-stealing." So I said, "Hey, how about we try a short game of 4th edition? I've been reading the new Player's Handbook and it looks like it's all about killing monsters and stealing their stuff." And everyone is like, "No, that's not what we want at all."

So I'm confused. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe your players don't want to learn a new system. I personally would rather play the older systems, than 3rd Edition and won't even bother looking at 4th.

Or they're just feeling nostalgic.

Heh, I once felt nostalgic for playing AD&D and decided to make up a character and try to get a game together. I don't think I managed to finish making the character before being harshly reminded of why I'd given the system up to begin with.

Heh' date=' I once felt nostalgic for playing AD&D and decided to make up a character and try to get a game together. I don't think I managed to finish making the character before being harshly reminded of why I'd given the system up to begin with.[/quote']

Yeah, if I feel nostalgic for some old time gaming, I'll whip out Rolemaster...