Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Alt+Print Screen will copy the currently selected application to the clipboard. Paste it into Paint or your favorite image editing software' date=' then save as whatever file type you prefer your pics be in (within the limitations of the software). You can even crop them to just have pics of her. :)[/quote']

:celebrate Thank you! That worked and I now have about twenty screen shots!:bounce:

Lucius Alexander

The bemused palindromedary observes that Lucius Alexander is over forty, but Kris Zeimer is still capable of carbonating his hormones.....

Well, I have to say aside from the odd feeling of not going to sleep because I have nothing to do in the morning, I'm getting better.

Shock is gone, I've spoken to everyone important in my life and gotten their input.

I'm making a list of desirable job openings and being cautiously optimistic. I even think I can still make GenGon! We shall see.

Huh, what, who? What happened? I take it you lost your job? I'm very sorry to hear that.

Please don't worry about me, though I certainly very much would enjoy your company, I won't be fiscally damaged if you need to bow out. But I certainly hope you make it, of course.

Huh, what, who? What happened? I take it you lost your job? I'm very sorry to hear that.

Please don't worry about me, though I certainly very much would enjoy your company, I won't be fiscally damaged if you need to bow out. But I certainly hope you make it, of course.

Yeah, I got Das Boot from WaMu*

I made a few boo boos too many in an unfriendly market and my boss of 4 days got told by region it was best that I was not there.

I found out Saturday that I've been replaced by a 30 hour a week teller named Zac and that my position will be filled by one of my former co-workers when she's ready. Until then, my duties will be taken over by the assistant manager. And she is probably next on the chopping block IMHO; if only because she is less competent than I was. :straight:

*I never said where I worked due to conflict of interest. Now I'm interested in conflict.

That's funny. I've known where you worked for' date=' like, ever. Did you tell me in person, or did I just use my Seekrit Bunneh Telepathy Powahz on you?[/quote']

I may have mentioned it to those I've met in person. And I haven't been compared to James Bond in the intelligence department (just the sexxeh) so I could have let it slip. And I've been pretty accurate with our stock prices so if you follow that you might have been able to figure it out.

And since most of you guys are witless... :eg:

I just opened up a program for anybody who wants in -- the Witless Protection Program. Get your protection from Teh Bunneh while you still can!

For a small, nominal fee, of course.