Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Actually, he somehow mistook it for gummi candy, which he does eat.

For future reference, dry rubber cement is safe, but still wet rubber cement contains benzene and some other seriously nasty stuff and you should probably go to the ER if you eat it. In case you were really hungry, or something.

Well' date=' I've never tried. I've seen buses with that route number on the street, but I've never tried to get on that route. I am afraid of where it might take me.[/quote']

Maybe to Atlanta, GA -- where they have the 404 Area Code?

He has lost 70 pounds in the past two years. :)

Way to go, OddHat! :thumbup:

Got rear ended back on the 3rd. I'm OK, just bruised up a bit. My car was totaled. So now I'm trying to find a new car. I've looked at a lot of nice cars. I just don't fit between the steering wheel and the door jamb. When did all the car manufacturers decide to move the doors forward because everyone is a skinny 20-something?

Doc

Check out Honda, ironically, I fit better in their cars than most others.

Check out Honda' date=' ironically, I fit better in their cars than most others.[/quote']

Sorry to hear that, DocMan. Being a large person (6' 4", 280 lbs currently), I settled on a 2007 Nissan Altima instead of a smaller car for reasons of fit & comfort (i.e. the lack of that "sardine" feeling).

Sorry to hear that' date=' DocMan. Being a large person (6' 4", 280 lbs currently), I settled on a 2007 Nissan Altima instead of a smaller car for reasons of fit & comfort (i.e. the lack of that "sardine" feeling).[/quote']

Yea, I find Nissan isn't too bad either. (6'8" 270 lbs) Though there was a Nissan Versa that just wouldn't work at all for me.