A Thread for Random Mooings

Starlord

Re: A Thread for Random Mooings

Just watch out for... The Man-Eating Cow! She is a member of The Terrors, a villain group in the Tick's universe.

http://www.cs.rose-hulman.edu/~stinerkt/tickdocs/vlmcow.html

The Man Eating Cow

The Man Eating Cow got her start as a creature in the pit of torture owned by Chariface Chippendale in The Tick Issue#7, The Moon Menace. . After Chairface was defeated, The Man Eating Cow took to the streets and later ate two triggermen who were trying to assassinate The Tick. When Tick and Arthur left for New York at the end of The Tick Issue #8, A Matter of Cosmic Import...and other stories, Tick officially left The City in the 'hands' of The Man Eating Cow.

I'm very concerned about something wrong with our world today. A problem so invasive that we now except it as the norm. I'm talking, of course, about Mooooooo and all the baggage it carries. Fortunately, for us, there is a solution, we just need to tighten our belts, knuckle down and moooooo not just for ourselves, but our children. It will be hard, but with the help of Moooooooo who has been I think, on the right path all along, we'll soon be mooooo!.

Thank you.

Guest Skaramine

I'm confused between mooings and musings!

I hope this thread moooves to the dustbin before it gets old and mooldy! (ow, I hurt myself on that one)

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to see your license and registration to pun.

You just committed a mooving violation.