NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that you're on Santa's Naughty List.

You've been contacted by Klaus Sold Fuels, Inc., asking where your inlet chute is for the 1.2 tons of low-grade bituminous coal scheduled for delivery the afternoon of December 24.

NT: Your calculator has a couple of buttons you've never used and don't know what they're for. You stumble across the manual for the calculator, look them up, and it turns out ...

NT: Your calculator has a couple of buttons you've never used and don't know what they're for. You stumble across the manual for the calculator' date=' look them up, and it turns out ...[/quote']

they control the Secretary of Education. The President, Vice President and Secretary of Defence being too well protected.

You've been contacted by Klaus Sold Fuels, Inc., asking where your inlet chute is for the 1.2 tons of low-grade bituminous coal scheduled for delivery the afternoon of December 24.

NT: Your calculator has a couple of buttons you've never used and don't know what they're for. You stumble across the manual for the calculator, look them up, and it turns out ...

I just created a black hole by trying to use them to divide by 0. WHOOPS!

NT: Your calculator has a couple of buttons you've never used and don't know what they're for. You stumble across the manual for the calculator' date=' look them up, and it turns out ...[/quote']

That thirty minutes after you press them some guy shows up with a pizza.

NT: The only pizza toppings served in Hell.

That thirty minutes after you press them some guy shows up with a pizza.

NT: The only pizza toppings served in Hell.

It depends, for each person gets the topping they most hate... and no, you can't swap with your hellmates; this is Hell, not the school cafeteria

NT: Signs your IQ just jumped 100 points over night

NT: Signs your IQ has not' date=' actually, changed over night.[/quote']

I tried to explain the basics of Quantum Mechanics to some co-workers last night, and at the end of the conversation nobody had the slightest idea in hell what I was talking about--including me. Especially me.

New Topic: Things you can talk about at work, but nowhere else.

New Topic: Things you can talk about at work' date=' but nowhere else.[/quote']

Numerical hydrodynamics and radiative transfer in stellar atmospheres, relaxing the assumption about local thermodynamic equilibrium.

NT: If you could really communicate with your pet just as you do with people' date=' what would you tell them ?[/quote']

No, the ham's all gone. So's the bacon. And the lunchmeat. We ate all the roast beef, too. You want some of the beans? No, there's no leftovers besides the pasta you don't like. We're out of cream. No, I will not open a can of tuna just for you. Yes, I'm sure. No, there's no salmon in the fridge. Or halibut. No, you may not look in the freezer. No, I will not open that can of Spam. Yes, you can have a piece of jerky, but it's the peppered kind and you don't like that. Look, I'm just making a PBJ for my lunch, and we've already established that you don't like bread, or peanut butter, or raspberry jam. No, I will not take the cover off the butter dish and let you lick the butter. Look, you get dinner in the evenings, OK? Just wait for then. Sigh.

NT: Things your pet would insist on talking about if it could talk.

NT: Things your pet would insist on talking about if it could talk.

Pet me! Pet me! Pet me! Pet me! I'm ignoring you. Wait, where do you think you're going? Pet me! Pet me! Pet me! Pet me!

NT: Old songs you wish you could completely, permanently, forget.

NT: Old songs you wish you could completely' date=' permanently, forget.[/quote']

"This is the song that never ends,

yes it goes on and on my friend

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was

And they'll continue singing it forever just because

(next verse, same as the first)

NT: Psst. Hastur. Pass it on.