NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Things you'll never hear in a James Bond movie (not necessarily spoken by Bond).

Can't we all just get along ?

NT: Where exactly has Death Tribble been for the last four days ? (Difficulty: No mention of the status quo ie at his PC in London, no mention of Gillian Anderson and no mention of Lolth).

NT: Where exactly has Death Tribble been for the last four days ? (Difficulty: No mention of the status quo ie at his PC in London' date=' no mention of Gillian Anderson and no mention of Lolth).[/quote']

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville, looking for his lost shaker of salt. :drink:

NT: Where exactly has Death Tribble been for the last four days ? (Difficulty: No mention of the status quo ie at his PC in London' date=' no mention of Gillian Anderson and no mention of Lolth).[/quote']

Consoling Sarah Palin on the humiliating defeat and subsequential b**ch slap from the McCain campaign

An extra-difficult session with his moonlighting job, as the head of an oversized deck mop for one of the boats in the Russian nuclear submarine fleet after a substantial "coffee spill".

NT: With nearly all of the First World War veterans now deceased, good ways to remember the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month of 1918.

NT: Ways your family Christmas could be even more uncomfortable than it normally is.

"Okay, everyone, Grandma's coming by on Christmas morning, so we all have to wear the sweaters she knitted for us!"

"But Mom, Grandma's senile! She still thinks I'm six years old! I'm 18 years old and stand 6'3"! I couldn't wear that sweater as a hat!"

(sigh) "Okay, I'll try and put in on anyway..."

NT: It's still too darn early to think about Christmas. So, what should we do to the stores that were playing Christmas music before Halloween?

"Okay, everyone, Grandma's coming by on Christmas morning, so we all have to wear the sweaters she knitted for us!"

"But Mom, Grandma's senile! She still thinks I'm six years old! I'm 18 years old and stand 6'3"! I couldn't wear that sweater as a hat!"

(sigh) "Okay, I'll try and put in on anyway..."

NT: It's still too darn early to think about Christmas. So, what should we do to the stores that were playing Christmas music before Halloween?

Since we should be focused on Thanksgiving, I suggest we Bomb them with live Turkeys!

(Worked for WKRP ;) )