NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Dick Cheney was in a wheelchair today' date=' apparently because he pulled a back muscle moving boxes in his new house. Boring! What is the real reason he had to be in a wheelchair?[/quote']

He refused to divert Haliburton profits into ensuring there is an X-Files movie 3in time for the 2012 'end of the world mania' so the Death Tribble showed him just what a 'figment of the imagination could do to him.

NT: Other ways that Hero Games posters will come up with money from corporations or people for pet projects. Difficulty: no killing or gratuitious maiming but anyone is game and your methods must be slightly or wholly illegal. Project can be anything ie CD, Computer Game, film etc

NT: Other ways that Hero Games posters will come up with money from corporations or people for pet projects. Difficulty: no killing or gratuitious maiming but anyone is game and your methods must be slightly or wholly illegal. Project can be anything ie CD' date=' Computer Game, film etc[/quote']

"Dear Corporations of Portland, Oregon: I, Enforcer84, demand you provide me cash, or I skip pants this week altogether."

NT: Other ways that Hero Games posters will come up with money from corporations or people for pet projects. Difficulty: no killing or gratuitious maiming but anyone is game and your methods must be slightly or wholly illegal. Project can be anything ie CD, Computer Game, film etc

Incorporate into "The Bank of Heroes" and ask the government for a multiillion dollar bailout.

NT: Other ways that Hero Games posters will come up with money from corporations or people for pet projects. Difficulty: no killing or gratuitious maiming but anyone is game and your methods must be slightly or wholly illegal. Project can be anything ie CD' date=' Computer Game, film etc[/quote']

Blackmail Gillian Anderson: "That's right, Ms. Anderson, if you don't transfer $3 million to this Swiss bank account by noon, you can expect a visit from Mightybec at 12:15."

New Topic: If Barack Obama were a superhero....

NT: The lights are on but you're not home. Your mind is not your own.

That being so if your mind is not your own whose is it ?

If you can sell your soul to the company store, I suppose they might give you cash for other intangible assets too.

NT: The lights are on but you're not home. Your mind is not your own.

That being so if your mind is not your own whose is it ?

My mind belongs to science...along with the rest of my body. I donated it. I just didn't expect them to collect until after I was dead and gone.

New Topic: Fantasy Hero-related activities for the coming weekend.

New Topic: Fantasy Hero-related activities for the coming weekend.

Who am I going to fantasize about ripping their chest open with an obsidian axe and extracting their still-beating heart this weekend, and if I make it the IT Commissar again, how am I going to mask that person's identity in the scenario this time?

NT: Surrogate targets for violence, before and after.

NT: Surrogate targets for violence' date=' before and after.[/quote']

Before: Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan/Jessica Simpson/Britney Spears covered in gold glittery jewelry.

After: Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan/Jessica Simpson/Britney Spears covered in purple splotchy bruises.

NT: Surprising "prongs" in Obama's multi-prong economic recovery plan.

Make the reporters and talking heads at places like CNN get real jobs.

New Topic: Who various notables in the Champions Universe will be rooting for in next week's Super Bowl, and why.

Make the reporters and talking heads at places like CNN get real jobs.

New Topic: Who various notables in the Champions Universe will be rooting for in next week's Super Bowl, and why.

Ironclad and Defender: The Steelers. Why seems obvious.

Nighthawk: The Cardinals.

Sapphire: Whoever's cutest in the halftime show.