NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

In the 80s one of our local radio stations had a name for every day of the week:

Classic Monday

Double Shot Tuesday

Hump Day

Thirsty Thursday

Hawaiian Shirt Gonzo Friday

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving was Gonzo Hump Day.

Only Double Shot Tuesday is still with us where they play two songs per artist in a row.

In the 80s one of our local radio stations had a name for every day of the week:

Classic Monday

Double Shot Tuesday

Hump Day

Thirsty Thursday

Hawaiian Shirt Gonzo Friday

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving was Gonzo Hump Day.

Only Double Shot Tuesday is still with us where they play two songs per artist in a row.

106.9 WCCC in Hartford does "3Some Thursdays" much like your Doubleshot Tuesdays

NT: Subtle signs that the general manager of the 0-11 New Jersey Nets is out of his mind.

He's the manager of the 0-11 New Jersey Nets.

Somebody had to say it.

The infamous Dr. Infamous wants it known he's not connected with the New Jersey Nets. After all, even evil masterminds have standards.

Dr. Infamous in another fine creation of Basil's Twisted Imagination, Unk. All rides in reverse.

NT: Subtle signs that the butcher who sells you your Thanksgiving turkey is out of his mind.

"That's right, I'm a butcher who caters strictly to vegans. I'm the first in the city, in fact. So, would you like to look at a nice, juicy tofurkey for Thanksgiving? I'll even throw in the sage-horseradish cornbread stuffing!"

New Topic: Strange entries in this year's Thanksgiving Day Parade. (Difficulty: Must be network-TV friendly.)

"That's right, I'm a butcher who caters strictly to vegans. I'm the first in the city, in fact. So, would you like to look at a nice, juicy tofurkey for Thanksgiving? I'll even throw in the sage-horseradish cornbread stuffing!"

New Topic: Strange entries in this year's Thanksgiving Day Parade. (Difficulty: Must be network-TV friendly.)

A Santa Claus float. Advertising is *Really* getting out of control...

NT: You are swept away to a different dimension. It is...