NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

• 2 weeks later...

Hermit gets off the fence. Chad wears pants. Pariah and Lady P get a good night's sleep.

(OFF-TOPIC: at one point I dangled the car keys over my son in the crib and told him his parents had to sleep through the night at least once before he could have them, because it seemed likely to accelerate his progress towards that goal.)

(OFF-TOPIC: at one point I dangled the car keys over my son in the crib and told him his parents had to sleep through the night at least once before he could have them, because it seemed likely to accelerate his progress towards that goal.)

(OFF-TOPIC: ...and I'm fresh out of Likes for the day.)

NT: OK, the Cubs won the World Series. What next harbinger of the Apocalypse will occur? (Difficulty: no reference to elections.)

The Oakland Raiders are in sole possession of first place in the AFC West.

New Topic: Subtle signs that the little old lady working the election at your local polling place is out of her mind.

NT: Cartoon characters who would be a distinct improvement over either Trump or Clinton.

David Xanatos. The fact is that he's already won the election, but neither Trump nor Clinton have noticed yet.

New Topic:  In a surprising turn of events, the newest President of the United States is . . . Foxbat!  What's his first official act as President?

New Topic:  In a surprising turn of events, the newest President of the United States is . . . Foxbat!  What's his first official act as President?

The White House badly needs redecoration. So now it's the Sky Blue House with Pink Polka Dots and A Giraffe in the Middle.

NT: Your boss gave you the day off to vote and you got your ballot in at 8:30 in the morning. What do you do with the rest of the day?

NT: Your boss gave you the day off to vote and you got your ballot in at 8:30 in the morning. What do you do with the rest of the day?

Try everything you can to summon Great Cthulhu.

NT: Hurry up with that _______________! I need it yesterday!