NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

And several of us must be on Tjack's ignore as his answers make no sense regarding better uses for pizza.

Nah, I was still working on the Foxbat at the Dem & Rep conventions thing. Seems like everybody else had wisely moved on.

Never mix posting with muscle relaxants.

Nah, I think Tjack was just being prescient.  With only minor modification, his answer works adequately for the current topic.

NT: Subtle signs the chaperone at your daughter's high school dance is out of his mind.

He witnesses the madness of both (homecoming court) nominees and begins to weep uncontrolledly at the true masters of insanity. He burns his costume and becomes a CPA in Sandusky Ohio.

Hm, that's three, but Bolo didn't post a new theme. So ...

NT: Subtle signs the chaperone at your daughter's high school dance is out of his mind.

"Hey, kids, I've got a bucket of pig blood! Let's do the Carrie!"

NT: Last words that aren't so famous.

NT: How your cat recovers her dignity after you post a video of her riding a Roomba while wearing a shark suit and it goes viral.

"There's a hairball in my WHAT?"

NT: First prize in the contest is ____(fill in this blank)____! Second prize in the contest is TWO OF THE SAME THING!

• 2 weeks later...

NT: First prize in the contest is ____(fill in this blank)____! Second prize in the contest is TWO OF THE SAME THING!

First prize in this contest is four years of either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump as President. Second prize is eight years.

NEW TOPIC: Unexpected news from tonight's Olympic closing ceremonies.

NEW TOPIC: Unexpected news from tonight's Olympic closing ceremonies.

Fidel Castro, who has always wanted to see an Olympic closing ceremonies live before he dies, arrives in Rio and is robbed at gunpoint by police the moment he sets foot on Brazilian soil. On one hand, since he';s a Communist all they are able to score is three boxes of cigars. On the other hand, they're really good cigars.