What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Krystal Harris. I looked her up after seeing a huge number of AMVs on Youtube featuring this song. This is from about 2002, I think. Damned if she doesn't look like a dead ringer (except hair color/style) for some Supergirl versions. I vote for her for a live action Supergirl movie! (Apparently, aside from being a singer/songwriter/dancer and very cute, she can act some.)

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

The "In The Spirit of Things" album by Kansas.

One of my favorites in their discography. Released on the MCA label at a time that the label was attempting to look good financially to a possible buyer, most advertising for this album (and many other non-pop albums) was cut immediately before its release, and it became a discount bin title almost from that release date. It's definitely a concept album, dark in theme, with plenty of hard rock/prog rock hooks and effects. My favorite tracks are opener "Ghosts", and the last four tracks "The Preacher", "Rainmaker", "T. O. Witcher" and "Bells of St James".

JoeG