Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41958[/ATTACH]

Top row:

???, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing, Question, White Witch, Green Lantern (Al Scott), Green Lantern (Guy Gardener), Enemy Ace, Plastic Man, Darkseid, ???, The Ray, The Specter, ???, Robotman, Blackhawk, Black Condor, OMAC

Middle Row:

Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, ???, Aquaman, The Warlord, Power Girl, Sgt. Rock, Green Lantern (Hal Jordon), Captain Marvel, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Blackhawk, Arion, The Flash (Barry Allen?), Zatarra, Zatanna, Deadman, Adam Strange, Rorshach

Bottom Row:

Hourman, Vigilante, ???, Metamorpho, The Demon, Amethyst, Robin, Wildcat, Kane, ???, Captain Atom, The Flash (Jay Garrick), Mr. Miracle, Judo Master, Rick Flag

Top row:

???, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing, Question, White Witch, Green Lantern (Al Scott), Green Lantern (Guy Gardener), Enemy Ace, Plastic Man, Darkseid, ???, The Ray, The Specter, ???, Robotman, Blackhawk, Black Condor, OMAC

Middle Row:

Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, ???, Aquaman, The Warlord, Power Girl, Sgt. Rock, Green Lantern (Hal Jordon), Captain Marvel, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Blackhawk, Arion, The Flash (Barry Allen?), Zatarra, Zatanna, Deadman, Adam Strange, Rorshach

Bottom Row:

Hourman, Vigilante, ???, Metamorpho, The Demon, Amethyst, Robin, Wildcat, Kane, ???, Captain Atom, The Flash (Jay Garrick), Mr. Miracle, Judo Master, Rick Flag

The ones you are missing:Tommy Tomorrow, Ragman, Silverblade, Manhunter(Paul Kirk), Tomahawk, Chop Chop, and that's Sarge Steel not Rick Flag on the bottom row

Who is the black and orange spikey thing by hawkeye and Dr. Strange?
Baby warlock.

And I can't tell if Red Hulk is fighting Colossus or Juggernaut. Helmet says juggernaut, skin looks more like Colossus.

Both. Colossus possesses the power of the Juggernaut currently.

Edit: I should add I only know that because someone asked me to make a micro hero version for them.

6245118772_9bb49eccb9_m.jpg

Who is the black and orange spikey thing by hawkeye and Dr. Strange?

And I can't tell if Red Hulk is fighting Colossus or Juggernaut. Helmet says juggernaut, skin looks more like Colossus.

Black & Orange Spikey thing is Warlock from the New Mutants. (not quick enough!)