The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

A friend whom I thought was through with me called me tonight. She is a two-year Cancer Survivor who got the good news she is in Remission and since she has been for two years, the chances of it returning have halved again. She explained that she was scared and therefore isolated herself. We will hang out together on Friday.

One more time: If your friend stops calling and returning your calls, 99.999999 % of the time it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with you.

No dinner tonight but then I did spend my day stuffing myself with food at Taste of Christmas. And I do have Crystal Head vodka which comes in a bottle shaped like a skull. Champagne cocktail on arrival, a small 3 course meal, a free glass of champagne, orange liqueurs, raspberry gin, mulled cider and a half pint of Grolsch. What more could a Tribble want ?

I was really down tonight' date=' so OddHat proclaimed a Hanukah celebration and insisted I open my two gifts from him tonight. I now have a Wonder Woman snuggly and a pair of black diamond earrings. I love my snuggly and the earrings are beautiful. We needed this Hanukah celebration.[/quote']

Happy Hanukah!