A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Which is a shame' date=' since few instruments have been more deserving of incineration (the bagpipes and vuvuzela spring to mind).[/quote']

My favorite band plays the ukulele, violion, and bongos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYXtP5C0P18

But you've inspired me to form a new musical trio. We'll have occasional guest spots by the digeridoo and the accordion.

I apologize if I posted this before' date=' but this is classic TV at its finest.[/quote']

It is my understanding that Carson kept the Tonight Show dressing rooms well stocked with "adult beverages" for most of his run. This led to some embarrassing moments when guests overindulged before going on stage, but did tend to relax potentially nervous participants. Of course, this was in the 1960s and 1970s and attitudes about alcohol were very different.

In honour of the solstice:

Here's the odd thing. I accidentally posted the sing-along version instead of the virtual idol version. I did it once but it displayed twice. I erased it in favour of the one I wanted. But the extra one is still there and can't be edited away. Personally, I blame Shub-Internet

It is my understanding that Carson kept the Tonight Show dressing rooms well stocked with "adult beverages" for most of his run. This led to some embarrassing moments when guests overindulged before going on stage' date=' but did tend to relax potentially nervous participants. Of course, this was in the 1960s and 1970s and attitudes about alcohol were very different.[/quote']

Yes no one drank in the 60's and 70's. Or is it now? No one drinks now?