A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

I tried to post as a link as while technically not having any violations in itself, the video is NSFW and advertises that which would be. Also that which has been seen cannot be unseen. But even just using url tags posts the video window. So click the spoiler button to lose sanity points.

I haven't seen the '60s series in years' date=' but there are sdcenes in the video where I can't help but wonder what he's attaching his lines to.[/quote']

Yeah, this was actually lampshaded in a Peter Porker story somewhere. Doctor Octopussycat was holding Mary Jane Waterbuffalo hostage atop the Empire State Building ... and Spider-Ham swings overhead.

Doc: "Wait, what is your web attached to? We're on top of the Empire State Building!"

Ham: *looks up, sees Web literally attached to nothing* "Oh, ****." *falls*

Had the same rep problem, but over the Beatallica. I'd heard of it but never actually heard it before. I wrote it off as being like Dread Zepplin, who used to do Reggae versions of Zepplin and Elvis songs to only moderate levels of entertainment.