A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Yeah' date=' it's possible that they are supernaturally protected from being shot.[/quote']

I just figure they are supernaturally tough. Maybe some group managed to turn themselves into sort of a limited Fury??

Seriously? It's animated. How much detail do you want in your areas of flat color? Please tell me you're not an HD snob already.

Not quite. The TV I got last year (the old one was on its last legs and my payee had had some money saved up for me to buy it) only goes up to 720dpi. What I think that means is that I don't have the clearest picture available. But I find that I have developed a preference on my sports in particular for clearer, crisper images. But not enough to make me want to invest $200 in a Blu-Ray players or $300 in a PS3.

From Liquid Television (so I don't know if it's uncut) -- a theatrical short from the early 1980's that satirizes the old Tom & Jerry cartoons called "Cat and Mouse at (the) Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIFa_ATVKdc

(The first time I tried it the stream was very slow.)