A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

You'll believe a ranged class can tank™ :)

Felwiz, my old gnome (Affliction/Demonology) Warlock, was a "drain-tank".

%30 of damage taken was shared w/ whatever demon pet he had out. Felwiz always used the Voidwalker so that it could be sacrificed to give him a damage-soaking force field... and... he had the Gurabashi Arena Trinket, which acted as a second low level [but still PvP-competitive] Voidwalker sacrifice! The more targets there were for Felwiz to drain-DoT up, the harder he was to kill. The bigger the targets were, the more drain-damage Felwiz dealt to them.

He was a PvP monster. I quit playing WoW when the damage shared with the demon-pet was nerfed down to %20. The difference was huge. No longer could I weather-out a well timed stun-lock from a strong Rogue. I hate that nerf so much.

Anders Breivik, mass murdering $#!t-stain, says that he hates the song "Children of the Rainbow" by Pete Seeger. So what do the Norwegians do? 40,000 of them gather together to sing it. Title of the video should be "Norway bands together to say "F@&% you""

http://youtu.be/IkbI-50bKXA

Heh. The Norwegians have class

Yeah, I've read the specs on the Arctic and it ain't no joke. I wouldn't recommend anyone build one with the intent of firing it around other humans and not wearing your goggles. That way lies blindness.