A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

There is a school of thought that with the awful weather affecting America at the moment, that the people have suffered enough. Well I don't think so. I think you brought this on yourselves as you did not do anything about either of these two. This is the No 1 song in Britain at the moment. And as we suffer so shall you !

I've found that the video becomes 50% better if you turn off the speakers.  It becomes 100% better if you also turn off the monitor.

At the risk of sounding snobby, (but I am) I've spent the last couple of years seeking my giggles elsewhere. Becoming a big fan of some comedians and comedy programs abroad - particularly the UK. 

And then there's Mr. Hills. 

Adam Hills was on Mock the Week once and I liked him and looked up some of his videos. I've seen several Spics and Specks episodes, the Adam Hills Show, his comedy specials (which are top notch) and Last Leg. 

Found this tonight and was appropriately amused.

I fear a good deal of us won't get this but thanks to Bazza (and INXS) I knew who Jimmy Barnes was and had heard the song. 

but this is a long lead in for a video. 

I give you the Australian National (Rock) Anthem.

The actor Roger Lloyd Pack died yesterday at the age of 69. Here is one of the classic scenes he did with David Jason in Only Fools and Horses. Roger is the one in the blue suit. May he rest in peace.

I just heard about that scene in David Mitchell's book (I'm listening to the Audio Version) "Backstory." 

Rest in Peace, Roger.