A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

I was semi-vegetarian for many years; I still ate seafood. But I didn't hear about the "moral argument" until later. I used the "meat is evil" argument once or twice, but only when people were giving me a hard time about not eating meat. I actually got more flak from people, including my friends, about not eating meat than getting flak from vegans for not being a true vegetarian.

I have no problem with vegans, unless they're being derps about it. But I can say that about any group.

What happens when you ask Lauren Faust (developer of MLP) to make a show about DC Superheroines in high school?

Something like this.

Besides Zatanna, other DC characters appearing in the webisode include Bumblebee, Green Arrow (portrayed as quite the jerk), and Aqualad. The girl she is talking with at the beginning is a Green Lantern.

Picture Day comes fairly often at Metropolis High. Another webisode has Supergirl dealing with it as her foster parents have given her an embarrassing dress and taken away all her other clothes for the day.