Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

(Demon) Girl Trouble

Some picture Storn! :nonp: (Not a very new one I know but still!)

And Death Tribble, oh fellow Briton, your characters are definately in trouble!

Even I don't know wheteher to reach for a crucifix or just stand there leering at her.

And I'm glad you do not find my comments offensive.

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

as the Animator brought her into the world he gets blamed for her crimes as well. The Animator is my plot device villain which allows me to bring in comic book villains or anyone who has been put in a comic book.

Bad when it is the Joker but when you know that the Predator and the Alien have also appeared in comics.....

The other plot device is that whenever the Animator brings someone into the world someone here disappears. Now either they are templated (the villain is overlayed onto them) or they replace the person in the comic. No evidence to suggest the latter yet.

as the Animator brought her into the world he gets blamed for her crimes as well. The Animator is my plot device villain which allows me to bring in comic book villains or anyone who has been put in a comic book.

Bad when it is the Joker but when you know that the Predator and the Alien have also appeared in comics.....

The other plot device is that whenever the Animator brings someone into the world someone here disappears. Now either they are templated (the villain is overlayed onto them) or they replace the person in the comic. No evidence to suggest the latter yet.

Now that is an interesting concept. And do the comic characters remember a life as seen in the comics?

Now that is an interesting concept. And do the comic characters remember a life as seen in the comics?

According to his description above they do. The winged demon lady saw herslef on the cover of a comic book and read it and noted that it was much like the life she remembered.

According to his description above they do. The winged demon lady saw herslef on the cover of a comic book and read it and noted that it was much like the life she remembered.

I feel pity for all those Marvel and DC characters who keep getting retconned... :nonp:

Guest Skaramine

I feel pity for all those Marvel and DC characters who keep getting retconned... :nonp:

One would assume that the characters would be from the era/continuity where they were drawn. :-\

One would assume that the characters would be from the era/continuity where they were drawn. :-\

Skaramine is correct in so far as my idea goes. The character comes in with a full set of memories etc upto that moment in time in the comic. No whether it is DC or Marvel or anyone else is irrelevant. You can imagine the confusion of a Spiderman from the 70s facing the Spiderman of the 80s and later particularly when the costume change has just gone ahead.

Or Ultimate Marvels vs Normal Marvels.

Then there is the case of Ursa played by Sarah Douglas in Superman 2. When the Animator brought her through there was no end of trouble.

Guest Skaramine

Skaramine is correct in so far as my idea goes. The character comes in with a full set of memories etc upto that moment in time in the comic. No whether it is DC or Marvel or anyone else is irrelevant. You can imagine the confusion of a Spiderman from the 70s facing the Spiderman of the 80s and later particularly when the costume change has just gone ahead.

Or Ultimate Marvels vs Normal Marvels.

Then there is the case of Ursa played by Sarah Douglas in Superman 2. When the Animator brought her through there was no end of trouble.

But... at least I died happy. :D

Guest Skaramine

Another superheroine pic. This one not scantily dressed in the slightest, no skin except the face!

NSableloRes.jpg

Skin is overrated. Besides, you could make a woman look good wearing a potato sack.

Guest Skaramine

Heh. Kinda gives a whole new meaning to the term "Hot Potato"

:winkgrin:

Yes, I'd like fries with that, thank you. :yes:

Everyone else does! I prefer it, actually, certainly to "storm", "mr. cook", "stormy" or "hey, dipsh!t".

Okay, okay ... for the last time, I'm sorry ... I was drunk and you were just there ... that'll be the last time I use a "!" to substitute for any letters ... sheesh ;):D

Okay' date=' okay ... for the last time, I'm sorry ... I was drunk and you were just there ... that'll be the last time I use a "!" to substitute for any letters ... sheesh ;):D[/quote']

Did you at least respect him in the morning?

:D

Thank you, Mighty Storn of Magnificent Art, Wielder of the Magic Art Brush Kir-Bee.(Okay watch out fellows, I just started using capitals waaaaaay more than I should have. Agghghhh! I caught golden age! Somebody fetch a syringe of Iron! Quuuiiick! I might start looking for a kid sidekick if you don't!)

Rob's morning: Amidst frustrating work projects and hectic day-to-day life, Rob sees an announcement in his inbox that there's a new post on the Storn's Art thread. Aha! Could it be new art from Storn? Something to brighten the morning? He quickly clicks on the link and sees this:

Thank you' date=' Mighty Storn of Magnificent Art, Wielder of the Magic Art Brush Kir-Bee.(Okay watch out fellows, I just started using capitals [i']waaaaaay[/i] more than I should have. Agghghhh! I caught golden age! Somebody fetch a syringe of Iron! Quuuiiick! I might start looking for a kid sidekick if you don't!)

Slumping his head, smacking his forehead against his desk, he deletes the announcement and goes back to work...