Champions the Comic

fredrik_nilsson

Re: Champions the Comic

Also not available to Americans if you don't use a standard email address. Any real world email is not accepted.

I guess I can't complain since they are free and company can set any restriction they want. But it irritates me because the only reason to worry about whether an address is "authentic" for an kid safe item is marketing and the sale of your email to spammers.

Also not available to Americans if you don't use a standard email address. Any real world email is not accepted.

I guess I can't complain since they are free and company can set any restriction they want. But it irritates me because the only reason to worry about whether an address is "authentic" for an kid safe item is marketing and the sale of your email to spammers.

Yeah, I don't have a 'standard email' myself :(

I wouldn't mind if Hero Games would publish them again in a condensed format

I would rather buy a comic based on the new Champions edition. A real "wet dream" would be if some famous comics writer (like Neil Gaiman or Alan Moore) would create them. A side-effect could be an increased interest in the Champions Universe.

How do you think it would end up? Which characters (both heroes and villains) would take the "front seat"?

So... who would win in a fight' date=' this incarnation of the Champions or the current one? :)[/quote']

The current team.

The current incarnation is based on 350 points. The incarnation that is in the book is based on the older 250 point scale.

Also, Giant (that team's brick) is seriously underpowered - just look at his build (found in issue #3).