A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Hi. I will try this again. I tried to use the HeroMachine site and I get nothing but an empty white screen. I posted on this thread once before for some help with it and I've subscribed to it but I've gotten no responses yet. Could someone help me please? Thank you.

Arc: I am unsure. I think Fabrica. I went to a site via a link posted somewhere on this thread. There was a collage of controls, colors...the site is in Portuguese. I was unable to get anything to work so I left but I don't remember the link.

whats her story if any

I'm going to guess that she and Icebreaker are Russian superbeings. As to whether

or not they're heroes, I'll leave that to The Arc.

Besides, the whole hero or villian thing tends to get pretty subjective where nation-

alist superbeings are concerned (you know, the old "One man's super-terrorist is

another's super-patriot" schtick)

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Definitely a creepy-looking fellow... is he one of LDM's, or is he a free agent?

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

Warning Long Post

Lord Dark Matter desires anything that he doesn't possess. This includes the power of the cosmic centurions. However, try as the Dark Tyrant has tried over and over again, he's found that he cannot corrupt the Guardians of the Cosmos. He has thrown countless lives at the Cosmic Centurions seeking their deaths, and while he has ended a few of their careers, the victory that he seeks over them eludes him. It was time for a change in tactics.

Under the advice of Discordia and Techamachus a new plan emerged. The Shadow Legion were unleashed upon the universe. Their mission to track the comes and goings of as many of the Cosmic Centurions as possible and report back to Lord Dark Matter. In most cases the Shadow Legion either failed, were foiled, or defeated. This was to be expected, as all things are expendable to Lord Dark Matter.

In a remote part of the cosmos it was discovered that the Crimson Centurion recently became wounded after an encounter with the Nega-Centurion. This was the news Lord Dark Matter was waiting for.

Admiral Garm and a contingent of the Nth Legion were immediately dispatched to capture the Crimson Centurion at all costs. General Skorne, Kor the Hunter, and Grom Jabar included themselves in the assault. Also unknown to the rest, except for Lord Dark Matter, Senior Tribute Phantos the leader of the Darkhunters secreted himself amongst the rest.

On a rocky planet barely big enough to be worthy of the name, the Crimson Centurion went to nurse his wounds. If this little planet had any worth it was its' hot springs, said to heal even the most grievously wounded. His battle with the Nega-Centurion had depleted his powers and had wounded his body. To make matters worse he was far far from the Source. A little relaxation was definitely in order.

Crimson Centurion had doffed all this clothes except for his gauntlets, which he couldn't take off anyways, his mask and a pair of swimming trunks had just settled into a pool that would boil the skin off the average human, when a humungous ax came crashing down mere centimeters from his head. Rocks shattered and flew in a thousand directions.

“Come little centurion,” a grumbling voice came from the vapor, “It is time to die.”

At first the Crimson Centurion thought the being coming out of the vapor was his fellow centurion the Cyan Centurion, but that centurion never looked like this. In an instant he knew whom he faced. It was Grom Jabar the executioner of Lord Dark Matter.

In an instant Crimson Centurion called upon his powers and flew from the pool the waters instantly vaporizing. Using the power of the Source, he was surrounded by crimson light and as the light faded a little his costume was once against snugly tight around his body.

“By the Source,” Crimson Centurion mouthed. “How in the cosmos did you find me here?”

A chuckle emerged from Grom Jabar's head-like body.

“None escape the notice of Lord Dark Matter foolish centurion.”

The Crimson Centurion was about to wipe the smirk off of Grom Jabir when he was hit in the side by the largest Cyber-claw that he had ever seen. It was only by the power of his gauntlets that he wasn't shredded in an instant. Instead the centurion and the cyber-claw slammed into more rocks creating an instant crater with centurion on the bottom. Cursing a little under his breathe the centurion unleashed a powerful burst of energy sending the big psychedelic cat flying away in a hissing rage.

“Here now,” came the voice that sound almost like the roar of a cat. “Harming my pet does anger me. An' angering Kor the Hunter is something no being to be wantin'.”

The tendril of a whip wrapped itself around the Crimson Centurions' ankle as he took once again to the sky. This time, however, the centurion refused to be grounded. There was a grunt from Kor as the beast man had to let go of his weapon or be dragged off the ground. Kor shared a few choice curses at the Crimson Centurion.

Crimson Centurion only had a moment to activate his distress beacon before a burst of silvery energy slammed him once again into the ground. He felt instantly weaker and barely had time to get up on his hands and knees to see General Skorne striding across the rocky ground a malevolent look upon his face. The energy that struck the Crimson Centurion had felt familiar, almost like it came from the source.

Before Skorne could reach him, Crimson Centurion regained his feet. He would face this servant of Lord Dark Matter on his knees.

“That's alright Crimson Centurion,” General Skorne said coming nearer. “I prefer my foes to be on their feet so they can better see their doom at my hand with their fearful eyes.”

General Skorne hefted his ax in one hand and silver energy coalesced in the other. Crimson Centurion was about to fly forward to engaged General Skorne when he felt a stabbing pain in his hip. He looked towards his hip seeing a strange syringe like device sticking in his flesh. How it got past his defenses he couldn't imagine. Just as quickly the device was wrenched out and flew a few yards into the waiting hands of Senior Tribute Phantos. Crimson Centurion almost fainted from the pain.

In a calm measured voice Phantos spoke. “Admiral Garm, execute Razed Horizon.”

“Razed Horizon,” General Skorne said nearby and that is all he had time to say.

In the nearby Obsidian Throne, the admiral received the message from Lord Dark Matters' spy and gave the command to his troops. In a blink all of the assets of Lord Dark Matter were transported back to the Obsidian Throne, and with another flick of his hand every mounted weapon on the Obsidian Throne opened fire upon the unknown planet. The barrage only lasted a little while, but the entire planet was vaporized. However, the Obsidian Throne didn't stick around to see the aftermath.

Hours later, lights of orange, pink, and green popped into existence not far from where once a small planet orbited an unassuming sun. The Orange, Pink and Green Centurions had heard the call of their fellow centurion and had made all haste.

“Where is he?” the Pink Centurion asked, her green hair waving in the zero gravity of deep space.

The Orange Centurion frowned in concentration, while the inhuman Green Centurion looked perplexed.

“Where is he?” the Green Centurion communicated. “Where is the planet?”

“Obviously,” the Orange Centurion said scanning the area. “It's no longer here. Wait, over there.”

“By the Source,” the Pink Centurion mouthed after the trio had finally located the unconscious Crimson Centurion. His power barely providing him life support. “What could have happened to him?”

“Dunno,” the Orange Centurion said, “But it's obviously dangerous around here. We need to get him home.”

In the darkness of space three bright lights winked out and darkness reigned supreme.

Thousands of light years away on the Dark Throneworld the Obsidian Throne had dropped off its passengers in the capital city of Despair. However, only Senior Tribune Phantos seemed to be happy. The others would've slain the tribune will in space if it wasn't for the sealed orders that Phantos carried. Orders signed by his dark majesty.

Phantos stood on a platform overlooking the glory of the city of Despair when a nearby elevator opened and three beings disembarked. In the lead came Discordia the adopted daughter of Lord Dark Matter and a step behind her came Techamachus floating with the aid of his anti-gravity pod, and striding beside him came Za'Dahn the Inquisitor. The scientist and the torturer seemed to be lost in their conversation.

Discordia marched up to Phantos and looked up at the Shadow Legionnaire in his environment suit.

Scowling she said, “Do you have it.”

Phantos gave a little bow and presented Discordia with a vial of reddish fluid with some bits of white floating in it.

“Excellent,” Discordia said taking the vial. “Father will be most pleased.”

That fool Crimson Centurion will pay for spurning me thought Discordia as she turned to Techamachus and Za'Dahn. Instantly the two stopped conferring.

“Here Techamachus,” Discordia handed the scientist the vial. “How long will it take.”

“Not long m'lady,” fawned Techamachus. “With the aid of Za'Dahn for programming and my own genius, not long at all.”

Discordia frowned at Techamachus. She didn't entirely trust the man, but what choice did she have if he were to get her revenge on the Crimson Centurion.

“It better not,” Discordia said, “I have little patients for failure and my Father has less.”

Techamachus bowed as best he could as did Za'Dahn before Discordia strode off.

“This'll be fun,” Za'Dahn said slapping the scientist on the shoulder.

In the end it took Techamachus three months to perfect the clone. Using vats similar to the ones used to create the Nth Legionnaires a full grown clone of the Crimson Centurion was developed. Za'Dahn provided the necessary programming to make this Blood Centurion a willing servant of Lord Dark Matter.

However, when the clone was brought out wearing his new blood red infinity armor something went wrong. The Blood Centurion broke free of the mental restrains put upon him by Za'Dahn. Before he fled from Despair and the Throneworld he destroyed three cohorts of the Nth Legion and damaged Techamachus enough to put the scientists in a coma for the next three days.

As the Blood Centurion fled into the dark skies over Despair he shouted out, “Who am I!”

Nearby in an unremarkable tower the light of the Blood Centurion fell upon four faceted eyes before the head turned to his work.