A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Awesome does not describe those pics, Theron. Yeah, there are a couple of places where the tool didn't provide what you needed, but beyond those, that's some great work.

I guess a big ol' dookie-eating grin won't fit with that beard for Cheshire Cat, will it?

I tried that. It looked awkward.

I just saw the Watchmen trailer. If I were half competent with the creator I might give them a whirl' date=' unless of course someone beats me to it. <--- thinly veiled hint here.[/quote']

Within the limits od Fabrica de Herois and GIMP, I managed the following:

Hooded Justice, The Comedian, Silk Spectre (I), and Nite Owl!

HoodedJustice.pngTheComedian.pngSilkSpectre.pngNiteOwl.png

But wait! There's also Rorschach, Ozymandias, and Dr. Manhattan!

Rorschach.pngOzymandias.pngDoctorManHattan.png

Guest steamteck

They're wonderful but there's something fundamentally wrong about seeing the Watchmen characters in TAS style. Just goes against all natural and unnatural law!

They're wonderful but there's something fundamentally wrong about seeing the Watchmen characters in TAS style. Just goes against all natural and unnatural law!

In the context of the book's present-day setting, sure. But in that universe's past, they were the heroes of the day. There were action figures, for crying out loud! So I think the animated treatment looks good. :thumbup:

Y'know, why let Theron have all the fun? ;) Since he started at the front of CKC, I thought I'd start at the end and work backwards. I present:

Zephyr and Vibron.

Note: Vibron's head is bullet-shaped and his head had to be modified. Also, after reading Vibron's costume description and seeing it in color, I thought it was bland so I slightly spiced up his armbands and boots from his pic.

Although he should've come right after Zorran, I was working on Zigzag quite a bit. Hope it comes off well enough; I tried so many different effects but they couldn't pull off what I wanted.