A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

There's a message on the blog page that Babel Fish translates as: Gentlemen, we are with some probleminhas in our server. During this period the Plant goes to be outside of air. I'd say they are have server issues of some kind.

There's a message on the blog page that Babel Fish translates as: Gentlemen' date=' we are with some probleminhas in our server. During this period the Plant goes to be outside of air[/b']. I'd say they are have server issues of some kind.

Oh good. Server issues I can deal with. A C&D from Time-Warner would be far worse.

If you click on "ECORE Mirror (Download in case it goes down) 1.36 Megs", it will allow you to simply download the utility. It's a small Flash application. It's not a large file by any means, but it's zipped, so you'll need WinZip or something similar to extract it. Once you've done that, you can run it right off your hard drive.

Actually, I wish I could do the same with Fábrica de Heróis, so I could run it without having to worry about connectivity.

Since the program is not online time to go old school (HeroMachine!).

While going through my copy of Dark Champions-the Animated Series, I noticed that Fleur de Lisa had a description, but not a picture. This will have to do until the other site is back online, then I will use that one.

Since the program is not online time to go old school (HeroMachine!).

While going through my copy of Dark Champions-the Animated Series, I noticed that Fleur de Lisa had a description, but not a picture. This will have to do until the other site is back online, then I will use that one.

i thought the blond in the black gown was flur-de-lisa

That was just a dream or a mass hallucination or something. We deny that ever happened.

(After "Identity Crisis" and "Civil War," believe me, this sort of "Denial of Reality" defense becomes second nature.)

No we don't. Oh, it happened alright. (And I liked 'em better that way, not that I'm objective here or anything.)

:D

Sorry, Scott -- didn't mean to dis you personally. :)

You know, you could have just reworked the Geodesics and I wouldn't have minded. ;)

Actually, I have to come down squarely in the middle here. I was not necessarily fond of the PR guy and Scatterbrain (but she was useful) but I loved the remodel of a) the uniforms, and be Requiem and Shockwave were awesome name updates.

Some new tinkering. It's been a busy week, so I haven't had much time to play with it lately.

First up, from VV&V, it's The Crimelords!

2723531043_f712af73f3.jpg?v=0

Dreadnaught

2724352846_a2fbb9f26f.jpg?v=0

Morgaine the Mystic

2724352818_909f0b2018.jpg?v=0

Starflare (one of my few attempts at editing the image after the fact)

2723530905_22ab442b92.jpg?v=0

Tiger Lily

2724352712_81def7f878.jpg?v=0

Warhammer

And from Champions...

2723530881_4486752811.jpg?v=0

Talisman

And, because no one else seems to have done it, here's the model sheets from "Champions: the Animated Series."

2727026368_9c4af6ff1c.jpg?v=0

Defender (based more on his appearance on book covers than the description in his write-ups)

2727026256_efaba50400.jpg?v=0

Ironclad

2727026154_2377732d71.jpg?v=0

Nighthawk (To date, the hardest adaptation I've done, and it's still not right.)

2727026072_c282c4c4d4.jpg?v=0

Sapphire

2727025844_b1bd3b16b1.jpg?v=0

Witchcraft

I was going to try my hand at a few other old schoolers, but the system just can't do them all. So I tried to do Tsunami from Day of Destroyer. I'm not really satisifed in the way Tsunami turned out.

I was hoping to do some characters from Target Hero, Scourge of the Deep, Wings of the Valkyrie, Golden Marauder and the Mountain from Day of Destroyer, or the Great Super Villian Contest. I almost finished one of Annihilator before I realized I have no idea what color he is. I guess I'll leave them to Theron.:)

And, because no one else seems to have done it, here's the model sheets from "Champions: the Animated Series."

2727026368_9c4af6ff1c.jpg?v=0

Defender (based more on his appearance on book covers than the description in his write-ups)

2727026256_efaba50400.jpg?v=0

Ironclad

2727026154_2377732d71.jpg?v=0

Nighthawk (To date, the hardest adaptation I've done, and it's still not right.)

2727026072_c282c4c4d4.jpg?v=0

Sapphire

Witchcraft

not bad i think the nighthawk one works

Quick bit of campaign history first...

The Warlord set up Devestator to be captured by the heroes, then sprung him from custody to deal with him personally...

Warbird was captured, and permanently blinded, following a Penetrating RKA to the face on a later mission...

Mechassassin was captured by the PCs, relieved of his battlesuit, and jailed...

Hmmm; The Warlord is short a field commander, has recovered the plans for a suit of powered armor, and a top-notch military officer/mercenary is in military custody...

Meet Warzone...

And still some more Old School for y'all (there's no school like it!). :) Here's my modern interpretations of...The Circle:

Aureole.png?t=1217792326KorHunter.png?t=1217792350MeganPierce.png?t=1217792375Ebonfire.png?t=1217792395Moonsilver.png?t=1217792416

Aureole, Kor Hunter, Megan Pierce, Ebonfire, and Moonsilver (the Master refused to leave his garden and was therefore unavailable to pose :)).

{snip}

{snip}

Ironclad

{snip}

{snip}

Sapphire

Witchcraft

Nighthawk isn't bad -- certainly a lot better than I think I can manage. Witchcraft is the one that I wasn't happy with in general so I gave her an attempt of my own (at least how I envision her...)

Nighthawk isn't bad -- certainly a lot better than I think I can manage. Witchcraft is the one that I wasn't happy with in general so I gave her an attempt of my own (at least how I envision her...)

Not bad. A little too bright for my tastes (but I tend towards a muted palette, I've noticed), but a very worthwhile adaptation.