A character in search of a name

Great Beyond

So I'm putting together numbers on a shamless ripoff of the Liquidator from Darkwing Duck (but not as television advertising-centric as the Liquidator was). Basicly he's a sentiant body of water, desolid, water energy blasts and that sort of thing.

The only problem - I'm stuck for a name. Liquidator is cool - but already in use and the players would ID it in a second, but everything else I brainstorm sounds just lame. So I turn to the peanut gallery - HELP! I need a good Man-made-of-Water bad guy name!

Re: A character in search of a name

Splash

Tidal Wave

Tsunami

Whirlpool

Or, for a vague reference, you can make him into a her and give her the name Madison (which didn't become a popular name until that dang movie Splash came out).

If I can add a request as well since I also have a character in search of a name: I have a heroine who has fire powers and can sheath herself in flame. The names Blowtorch, Ember, Flame & Blaze are taken; Phoenix is too much associated with certain comics as is Firestorm. Any suggestions?

If I can add a request as well since I also have a character in search of a name: I have a heroine who has fire powers and can sheath herself in flame.... Any suggestions?

Wildfire

Comet

Plazma

Foxfire (Phosphorescent mold and marsh gases give off this display of "cold fire"; typically appears as a bright blue lumenesance, though it can also be purple, red or green. Also known as the Will-o-the-Wisp, Corpse Candle or Ignis Fatuus ("Fool's Fire").

Salamander A classic fire elemental: Appears as a magical jeweled lizard, burning-bright and wreathed in flame, which it can breath or otherwise generate from its body. Dwells unharmed in the heart of even the most terrible inferno.

Ifritah (fem. form of Ifrit; a class of infernal Jinn noted for their strength and cunning. Though they usually appear as huge winged creatures of smoke, wreathed in flame, they can also appear as handsome men or beautiful women.)

Dragonfly

If I can add a request as well since I also have a character in search of a name: I have a heroine who has fire powers and can sheath herself in flame. The names Blowtorch' date=' Ember, Flame & Blaze are taken; Phoenix is too much associated with certain comics as is Firestorm. Any suggestions?[/quote']

Depending on the character's general attitude you could always go with...

HotFlash :mad:

If I can add a request as well since I also have a character in search of a name: I have a heroine who has fire powers and can sheath herself in flame. The names Blowtorch' date=' Ember, Flame & Blaze are taken; Phoenix is too much associated with certain comics as is Firestorm. Any suggestions?[/quote']

bonfire