Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A. I don't know but Death Tribble is looking very smug about it

Q: Did you hear? Someone ELSE molested Mightybec's sheep! Who would do such a thing?

A: You're very valuable to our organization. That's why we're not going to promote you or give you a bonus.

Doc

Q) Wow, that was a big truck your threw at me. If I hadn't ducked...why did you throw a big truck at me?

A) Norwegian Cheeses!

Q: So you don't have any colby, swiss, montery Jack, or cheddar in this cheese shop. Before I shoot you. what do you have?

A: It's up to $52.00 an ounce.

Q: So you don't have any colby, swiss, montery Jack, or cheddar in this cheese shop. Before I shoot you. what do you have?

A: It's up to $52.00 an ounce.

Q: I hear that goblin butt hairs are the cure for cancer. How much can I sell some for?

A: HOLY CRAP IT'S PINK1

A: I know it is a cell phone but it's pink!!

Q: If you saw the red blood cell talking, why are you upset? Don't you know it was talking on the phone? What's the big deal?

A: I'm late for work, wearing mismatched socks, my shoes are too tight, my clothes are dirty, I wet my pants, received a speeding ticket, stepped in dog doo, left my lunch at home, and get dropped a bomb by the boss saying he needs this 100-page report proofread and overnighted today, because he forgot to mention it early and I have chest pains. That's what!

A: I'm late for work' date=' wearing mismatched socks, my shoes are too tight, my clothes are dirty, I wet my pants, received a speeding ticket, stepped in dog doo, left my lunch at home, and get dropped a bomb by the boss saying he needs this 100-page report proofread and overnighted today, because he forgot to mention it early and I have chest pains. That's what![/quote']

Q: Hey, why the sour look?

A: A shotgun, three cans of oil and a rutabaga.