WWYCD: Magic Fishnets?

Hermit

Re: WWYCD: Magic Fishnets?

Focus: Well, his Mom already wears fishnets -- but, C'MON!, she's his MOM! He's not about to give her fishnets, magic or otherwise. Miranda's a mystic though, and could probably use some 'physical' capabilities. Not that he would have any ulterior motives there -- though it would probably help him forget the first time he met Nox (before he knew she was his Mother), and it's not like he hasn't already seen Miranda in harem gear... (darned teenage hormones and all...)

Speedzone: He'd be happier if Janice had capabilities that were easier to take with her than a suit of PA, but talking her into fishnets for anything other than a, errrr, private viewing would probably require superpowers in its own right. Of course, if Wilma is going to continue stripping at Club Spandex, she could probably use them as part of her act. Janice would probably be moderately happier knowing her sister wasn't quite so vulnerable in case of trouble, or if Wilma were to strip in a different identity than a parody of her own masked identity... (Of course, if she were stripping as Nox, that could be.. dangerous...)

Vagabond: He'd be interested in the magics inherent in the stockings themselves, but at this point, he wouldn't find them to be more than an item of curiosity...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here's me looking for an original force based villain for the Saga game I'm planning on running...

Please, do it! And tell me how that goes, if you don't mind sharing. I just wish I could see the expression on your players' faces when they meet 'Bunny' for the first time.:D With just a little RP I had one of the PC's locking himself into the cockpit of our ship to keep 'Bunny' away.rofl.gif

Just to make one thing clear: when I say 'wore black leather,' I'm not talking about a bodysuit like Luke in episode 6.icon19.gif

More like something out of an S&M shop.shock.gif:help: Use your imagination...:sneaky:

Scales: He's 8'2" and made of metal and fishnets are so not his style. However, he'd be able to figure out that they're magical and he knows plenty of up and coming heroes that these could help.

Calico: Same reasons as Vixen and Vitus. Fur catches in fishnets.

Blazer: Hmm, wouldn't really help her that much as a fire blaster, but they'd look good with some of her outfits and wouldn't melt.

Ok... I've held off long enough. Time to reply to this... ¬_¬

Cascade would love the addition of fishnets to her outfit. She's already something of a fighter, though she'd feel a bit guilty about 'cheating' in the case of a fair tussle. But she'd see if replacing the yellow leggings but having the pieces of black outfit over-top it would still let them work. ;) That aside... she'd wear them for her own amusement when not in costume, as well... :eg: one of her outfits already has stockings, she would just switch them out.

Rapid would find them quaint, and she doesn't don much to begin with (usually short and simple clothes, or spandex without sleeves or leggings)... but she prefers to train to become better, and not 'cheat'. She'd at least look about for the last owner of them, knowing how she might want them back... but more likely, she'd keep them and see if she'd run across someone new who could need them! She'd be sure Nightingale would understand...

Mindy/Corax would find them a little ridiculous. She'd look pretty thoroughly into Nightingale... but unless she was running into a LOT of metahumans in her detective work, and was desperate for means to even the odds further, it'd take divine intervention to get her to wear them. She doesn't even wear spandex except to protect herself when poking her nose into dangerous places. ;)

Swallowtail would love them to death! She already has two mystic gymnastic ribbons, and is hell-on-wheels in martial arts. Her outfit doesn't have leggings either, so it'd work out well! Not that she thinks she has the looks to make them flattering...

I'd probably find some excuse though for her to lose or give them up. Quite frankly, on 250 points she can mow down all of my 350 and most of my 450 characters. >.<

And finally, Straight would wear them for a lark. He's mostly a ranged fighter, so it could even out his fighting ability... but while he may be out of the closet, he really doesn't see the need to scandalize his teammates that much. ;) The poor prudes just wouldn't understand... and it'd be embarrassing, even to him, to wear.

Oh. And Thirteen would likely have found them in his pockets one day (like just about anything else that seems to get him into more trouble than it's worth...). He'd grudgingly consider it a sign, and go looking for Nightingale... (because he doesn't want to think about the 'or else' his sister might put him through for not looking it up).

They WOULD, however, give him the idea to pick up another pair of (harmless) fishnets. Something to joke and be a pig about... and the next time he'd run into a metahuman guy that really ticked him off (*coughbulldozercough*), after the sod was KO'ed... well, they'd find an unwanted addition to their costume after the police picked 'em up. :sneaky: Yes, he is a jerk.

I have too many other characters, but most of them wouldn't have any special opinions not repeated above.

Celeritius: He's a guy, not into crossdressing, not want to be mistook for a crossdresser. Would try to get team to declare them team property.

The Omnimorph: He (no sex really but prefers "he\him\his") could use when human female shape. would work out how to store\carry.

Demandra: Refuse them. Says doesn't need. To proud to use. Would give to female she thinks needs them most (eg fartherest from combat-monsterhood). Might be accidental insult.

Grijze Kat: Human form needs! (but shy about showing off bod). Human-plus could use, not shy at all. Hybrid form to furry in the legs. Cat form can't wear at all. Experiment to see if they show\hide with switch of form. Normal clothes do, do these?

Caliente: She'd give them a trial; it's nice they wouldn't burn up, and some MA would be good. I'm not sure if she would retain them, however.

The Blaze: She's like them greatly; more MA would be highly usable with her Speedster powers.

Lana Wanna: She'd LOVE them; she's deficient in HTH abilities. She'd regret they are incompatible with her thighboots, however; OTOH fishnets are sexy, so that would compensate in part.

Caliente: She might use them. She'd appreciate that the would not be destroyed by her firey nature.

The Blaze: She would greatly like them; she could use more MA ability to go with her speedster nature.

Lana Wanna: She would LOVE them; she is deficient in HTH ability. She would regret having to cease wearing her favored thighboots, and would seek a method whereby she could wear both.

Scion: Can't imagine how to retrofit fishnets into his powered armor.

Thump: As amusing as the thought of a redneck brick wearing a Cabela's cap, flannel shirt, and fishnets (with the ubiquitous dip in his lip) is, not gonna happen.

Redeemer: What's a little costume remake for that much more power?

VtR

Though it seems this focus would suit almost perfectly for my all-female team The Fist Ladies, I outright refuse to answer ...

Wait...I already do...OK!?

Nothing for Primadonna or Primaballerina, but Diva would give it a try, but only if they look perfect and if there is a camera in sight. She'd not care so much about its capabilities. Maybe she could wear them when she meets the Pussycat Dolls and the Powerpuff Ladies.

Georgette Batroc is already a martial artist and a gadgeteer. And she has great legs. She'd put them on in an instant. They'd definitely become part of her regular arsenal. :thumbup:

Arachne might try to wear them once, but then she'd just about die of embarrassment and stuff them in the bottom of her drawer and never look at them again. :o

Gabriel Shaw... No. Just... no. :mad:

Sir Johnstone wouldn't need them, because he rarely fights, and he's highly skilled anyway. He'd give them to one of the people he knows who need a boost in fighting HTH. If noone does, he'll wear them under his pants. If someone threatens his employers (he's the Daniels family butler) then he'd whip off his pants, and fight them in fishnet stockings. Then he'd put his pants back on.

Enigma - she's already a Mystic Gadgeteer. . . after some research she would most absolutely wear them. She already gets flack for only wearing a halter top, going into battle in fishnets would just be the icing on the cake she'd like. Not to mention just how awesome she'd look riding her motorcycle into battle that way.

(and besides, she needs the HtH skills... gets knocked out almost every dang battle)

Sir Johnstone wouldn't need them' date=' because he rarely fights, and he's highly skilled anyway. He'd give them to one of the people he knows who need a boost in fighting HTH. If noone does, he'll wear them under his pants. If someone threatens his employers (he's the Daniels family butler) then he'd whip off his pants, and fight them in fishnet stockings. Then he'd put his pants back on.[/quote']

*pictures the staring civilians and bad guys as the butler hurried tries to get his pants off*