Foxbat for President

mattingly

Foxbat has his the campaign trail, and his premptive memoir Foxbat for President has hit the bookstores. At 100 pages of Foxbatty goodness, the book contains characters, maps, plot seeds, twists and turns, stomach turns, and situations that are bizarrely dangerous and dangerously bizarre.

The Mighty Foxbat is a loony supervillain, who never really hurts anyone in his strange plans. Now, he’s gotten enough signatures to allow him to run for the highest office in the land, still in his mask. While honored, the opportunity comes as a surprise to him. But then, who’s really behind it, and why?

This is a Champions adventure for 4 to 8 players at 350 to 450 points. It requires the HERO System 5th Edition rulebook, as well as Conquerors, Killers, & Crooks, and DEMON: Servants of Darkness.

Inside are detailed write-ups:

* Leroy, the Exo-Skeleton Man

* Harmonious Fist

* Charly

* Agents One, X, and Orange

* Secret Service agents

* the master villain behind it all

Inside are useful maps:

* a downtown street scene

* a suburban home

* a brownstone manor

* a hospital

* a prison yard

* a large cavern

The printed book retails for $19.95, and the PDF retails for $9.95.

Re: Foxbat for President

Soft cover is being printed now. We're taking preorders, and will ship them as soon as we get them, which we expect to be roughly two weeks (as soon as we get back from Origins).

The interior artwork and the maps were done by this forum's very own Sketchpad!

Foxbat wants your vote so badly, he's offering her services as your next President for the amazing discount price of http://www.blackwyrm.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=54]$6.65 (that's a penny cheaper than the Beast!). For a limited time, you can pick up the pdf of Foxbat for President at one third off (which sort of describes Foxbat himself) its usual $9.95 price, in order to propel Foxbat to office more quickly. Even the best of supervillainous candidates need a bailout now and then.

Check out the Foxbat podcast at http://atomicarray.com/foxbat-for-president-aa025

Of course, you lower the price after I bought from DriveThruRPG. I better get a kiss from Charly for that. I good kiss....

I was wandering the halls of RPG earlier this week. When I saw Foxbat for President; I just had to have it. I have half read the module and have already scheduled to work it into my campaign. What I have read seems pretty good.

The PDF is full color, but print is black and white.

As for the timing on the sale, we were tying it to the Foxbat podcast. If our shopping cart had been set up to accept coupons, we'd have offered a coupon just to the podcast listeners, but rather than have our web programmer upgrade with a new module on a live database, we figured the best way to offer the discount was to spread it across the board in true Foxbatly fashion.

Brilliant Art and Map

Now I await the Soft Cover

QM

Glad you liked the visuals TQM :) I enjoyed working on the project with Dave and Mike :D Hope everyone else enjoys it as well :)

Foxbat just friended me on Facebook. Should I be worried?

(Though, not as worried as my father's soon-to-be-ex wife sending me a friend request. I have to assume that one was mailbox fail.)

Ditto. Can I safely assume that's you, Mike? I never accept friend requests unless I know who it is. :)

Foxbat just friended me on Facebook. Should I be worried?

(Though, not as worried as my father's soon-to-be-ex wife sending me a friend request. I have to assume that one was mailbox fail.)

If Foxbat has a Twitter, I would SO follow him...:D

Picked up the PDF (Hero THEN Drivethru, Hero THEN drivethru goshdarn!) quickly ran eyeballs thru it, offered a small prayer to whatever diety was paying attention that Foxbatmite wasn't mentioned. Now I've something to do for this evening.

Very nice work. Hmmm, President has a secret service detail... Leroy with an ear piece, wearing a black suit? Maybe I can read it at lunch time...